Reviews for The Planning of the Honeymoon
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
very cute loved that one
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Naww, that was really sweet. It was nice to see some sentimentality in Han.
Leiafan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
While you have good potential, this story isn't very realistic or in character with Han and Leia. It would be an insult to Leia and Han's relationship with her to have Han want to bring Leia back to the place he spent with Bria because of his memories there. No man would do that unless he's a complete jerk, and Leia would smack him upside the head if Han even suggested it. But keep writing, like I said, there's potential there.
loha chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is a good fic. Very Han like
chloe2102 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
With all due respect why is this under Han and Leia? And what man would bring up another woman to his fiance when panning his honey moon? And what woman would be okay with that?
aayla226 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
can you please finish the other stories you already started before you start more?
frodogenic chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is a nice little oneshot...I enjoyed it, especially Han's bit of humor about Coruscant and Naboo. :)
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Excellent job of putting a positive light on Han's earlier relationship with Bria. For most Han/Leia fans, including me, Bria is a sore subject. Han phrased his reason for wanting to go to Togoria just right, and I don't have to hate Bria for it. Good writing!