Reviews for Ambition
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 21 . 5/27
Is this a retelling of Jane Austen's Persuasion?! I just watched the movie today, and the whole time I was thinking "This reminds me of something. What is it?" Then, I figured it out; it reminded me of this! Wonderful job!
If I may take the liberty of suggesting something, could you possibly write a retelling of Pride and Prejudice? It's one of my favorites, and I think it might work as some sort of Obidala (only that Padme would have more sisters)!
Vel chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
"She couldn't decide whether they were green or blue..." That resembles a song lyric, now doesn't it? ;)
starboy454 chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
excellent
starboy454 chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
excellent this sola is a witch
Ky111 chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
This was really a great story, I especially enjoyed Yoda and Mace's interaction. Yoda stating everything has gone as he has foreseen and Mace correcting him that he didn't predict it at all, followed by Yoda's statement that Mace had misunderstood him, classic LOL.

Later.
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Love Mace and Yoda. Hilarious! Loved the story.
weekaa1313 chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
WOOHOOO...LOVING SO MUCH THIS ONE...
the characters're so into o.c. the plots're written in modest-wonderfully way.

i think it's my most-favorite of your stories. wish you could prolonged a little...but, it's ok...)).

/biggiethanksforsharing/
TrueThought chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
I just wanted to thank you for putting that sand line from the movie into the context it deserves! This is some great writing and I can't wait to read the rest!
BBlvr chapter 21 . 3/24/2011
Even though its been awhile since you've written it, this story is AMAZING!3 You are a wonderful writer and I hope you havent stopped.:) And just to let you know, I did a little victory dance at the end of the story! You ended it perfectly...so romantic. Just wanted you to know what I though. Hope you read this...
star-breaker990 chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
*CLAPS*

Bravo! Loved it!

A great ending too! :-D
star-breaker990 chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
OMG chapter 19 was rather *EPIC!*

The end bit was really sad!

Continuing now ... !
star-breaker990 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Ooh, gosh, this is an incredibly sweet and, may I say, *cheeky* fan fic! It all flows really well!

Will Padmé keep her promise to her sister?

Exciting stuff!

Moving on to chapter 10 now ... !
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 21 . 7/10/2008
the mace and yoda conversations are just the perfect compliment to this!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 20 . 7/10/2008