Reviews for Breaking Boundaries
bibliophyle chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
O.M.F.G. I am hyperventilating here! That was the most amazing thing i have ever read!Thank you so much, that was so well done, beautiful! Swoon!
Narita S chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That. Was. Amazing. It wasn't trashy at all. Very tastefully done! Great job. I always thought that they couldn't have sex but they could do other things couldn't they? Well, this story answered my question. Again, great job!
Wolbachia chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ah, the biting. I just had to laugh there. This was just so perfect...and written just so much the way Stephenie writes. *content sigh*

Thank god for the lexicon. ;)
Black Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I made the stupid mistake of reading this in the school cafeteria. I had to stop right in the middle of it and put my laptop away because your story is so... plausible and so well written that it was making me blush and I looked ridiculous. I finished it at home later and I must tell you, this is now a favorite of mine. I even saved it to my computer. I hope to read more from you in the future
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Written in a believable way, of how I think Edward and Bella would possibly have acted if they ever did anything like this. Good job. :)
Egyptian-Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was Superfabulicious! Wow...I do believe this is the best, most accurate to Twilight/NewMoon fan fiction there is out there. This IS how it would've happened...in my humble oppinion anyways. Wonderful Job- it would be awesome to see some more 1-shota like this!
SayWhatttt chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Woah. I could never write something like that. I must say that I quite enjoyed it though. Great job.

Lena Bergel
Daimios chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Oh god, I miss the Lexicon too much! Especially the vampire mating thread...this fanfic DEFINITELY brought back good memories! *lmao* I perfectly remember someone mentioning Edward begging for Bella to bite him...and you incorporated that into your story PERFECTLY! And you're planning more one shots along this train of thought? (that's what I assumed for the little information on the main page). Please correct me if I misunderstood. As always, I love how you incorporate history into the plot without going out of character- this read certainly did not disappoint *grins wickedly*
SanJose chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
very good and cute ] is this gonna be a one shot or are you gonna do more?
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This...this story is so beautiful. Wow Silly_bella, you've captured the sensuality so well! I squirmed while reading this. Its sexy, yet loving all at the same time. I'm glad I'm 19 and can appreciate this.

Please write more one-shots! You bring me so much joy!
LauraSweetums chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
wow that was incredible! i loved it. you wrote it the way i think stephenie meyer would if she included sexual scenes in her book. you included ever detail that i could imagine for twilight. great job! hehe
Silverfox-825 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is a really good story, keep up the good work. I hope you write more, so update as soon as you can.
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
wow. hahaha that was interesting

u obviosly read dracula. hahaha
kyasurin15 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Awesome great job i really liked it, and the way it started was good like how you used the dracula book and all, you had great detail about that, i really liked it and it wasn't as...nasty, or disgistingly perverted as others i really liked it great job.
BlaineAndersonLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
WOW this is soo good! i like the dracula part and it's actually pretty ironic because i'm reading tht same book for school 2! haha Dracula by Bram Stoker right? yup tht's the one... wow tht's creepy... and i read some of it rite before i read this...anyways it's REALLY GOOD! i like how you paused every now and then and not go directly into the sex scenes like a lot of other people... it's just to intimate, but yours was full of emotion, lust, and love! i gotta hand it to u this is the best EDWARDBELLA sex story! please update soon! i love it!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »