Reviews for Breaking Boundaries
kk chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
finish the story please!...lolz
mellowyellow36 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
“I know. We’d have a hard time explaining that particular bite to your family.”

OMG-best,funniest line I've read all night!

not alot of fanfiction writers writing twilight can get bella and edward so... 's very beliveable, and I enjoyed the break from all human stuff and very OOC stories!you have created a very cool little ficlet, I can't wait to read so much!

3 ~Kay~
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great M rated romp.
EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow... that was great! You have a fantastic writing style, and that was a super, SUPER-sweet lemon! A very endearing side of Edward to see (like he had to endear himself any more in our minds :P)
torrentialrains chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very well written, and a joy to read. Although, I did get the impression from the summary that we would see the contrasting theme of Dracula all throughout.

Truthfully, I didn't miss it. Great work, I don't even think I found anything wrong with it - I was too busy being absorbed by your writing to notice!

Giddy76 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Yes... finally the sex scene I didn't really get in the books. LOL. Well, almost.

Superb. This completed the books for me... I realise they were written for teenagers but if written tastefully, a little sex doesnt hurt - and this was extremely tasteful. Thank you :)

You absolutely nailed the characters dialogue and little quips. I adored it.
slummymummy chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
aww - is this the end - i liked this one!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
wow this was really good! i feel so bad for them tht they have so many restrictions! i love them!

so u joining with BeMy Escape will it still be on this story or wuld i have to go to her site? thnx for the story!
missie33 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
All im going to say is WOW! that was HOTT!
Karma32 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I wish I had dreams like that! ;)
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 2/18/2009

Hehe, I likey!
OoverO chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I love this story. (:
HisColdTouch chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
oh wow. Thats all i can say. wow. I was blushing all the ay throught that too i think.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »