Reviews for Sincerely, Akane
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Very cute! )
AkaneKagome chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hello dear,

I have to say this is one of the sweetest fics I've ever read. It's perfect in all it's dimensions. Akane and Ranma behave like themselves and everything is so cute and romantic, without it being too mellow and OOC. The fact that you left that final interaction between them so simple and with no forced kiss moment was awesome.

The letter, so beautiful. It made me all warm up inside. Her signature so damn cute, I almost couldn't help myself and screamed like a crazy fan.

You are definitely one of my favorite authors. Every story is a masterpiece. Keep writing girl!

Regards,
AkaneKagome
JordanCruz93 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Good read )
LizzyStrzel chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love this story! I love the way Ranma and Akane stay in character. And even though it's not something hugely romantic, it's so powerful and contributes to their love story nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Cute and shortI liked it...You should make more of these!
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Short and sweet! Loved it :)
ryu238 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Loved it.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aw. This was very sweet. I was kind of hoping Ranma would confess his feelings, but this is more in-character. :)
Aki-Kohi chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was adorable. .
sakuraigo3838 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hey...so I was thinking of quietly adding this story to my favourites and sneaking away, but then again, this is one of the few stories on that is truly well-written. It's a very typical romance plot, almost cliched, but you managed to pull it off perfectly. Akane's letter-writing process and Ranma's response to the letter were both carried out with a maturity rarely seen in the anime (haven't read the manga but I imagine it's not too different), and yet the two remained quite in character. So a job well done, and although I'm most likely a few years late, here's to hoping that you continue to churn out stories like these!
Cameron chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Simply wonderful. I came to this fresh from my disappointment over the meager ending of the manga, and I definitely think this would have been much better.
Ranma and akane forever chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awwww... this is totally cute! :)
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story is adorable! I love how you kept them in character, while at the same time they FINALLY reached an understanding out their relationship. It's hard to do and I think you pulled it off wonderfully.
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is great. Signed, "Just kidding, Akane." Oh, that would have been crushing. : ) And, 'it was nice having an alternative.' This story just took a lot of stress out of my day.