Reviews for Operation: Bring home Naruto
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 4/23
Great story so far... good progress with the plot here. Hinata is stepping out of her zone of comfort.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 4/23
Super beginning... I love the setup here. Great story idea!
randomguy chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Naruto would have recognized hinata after his trip. In cannon he recognized hinata after the 2.5 year trip just by the sound of her voice, logically he would have recognized her. Anyways giving the hints am guessing naruto and hinata are virgins and their first kiss was between them. Still naruto seems a little loose handed taking to hinata like he being kissing girls and groping all his life. people dont forget that virgin fear of touching or kissing others, its something that is always taking slowly and with timidness when is done for the first time.
randomguy chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I thought I should have given this story another shot. Ive have read the whole series before, but the second time around is disapointing, speCially giving that the manga interpretation of naruhina is far better then most authors. the wosrt part is the lack of cannon knowledge, aw am disapointed really that no author can make a simple story of naruto a d hinata on dates then that eventually leading to marriage a family and a good start to how they started all the unnecessary drama of multiple pairings or temptations and bunch of lemons before they even kiss or even get engage/marry.
randomguy chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Knowing hinata I doubt she would show any attraction to kiba, such as flush or shiver. When I girl has it so bad for someone, such as hinata for naruto, no one but the man of their affections make Them feel beautiful or wanted. That in my opinion with kiba was unnecessary just like in many other that create unnecessary drama between hinata and naruto with other characters. We know hinata only loves naruto,while naruto is on the path to discovering his love for her and what love is through her.

waste of writing. Unnecessary on a naruhina story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Good story I liked it alot but...Naruto was kinda an ass at the begining but it went away also the fight scences were kinda long and not too thirlling but somewhat satisfying in a way but overall it was good on to part 2!
Runadaemon chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Mmmm. It was an okay story. The fights were pretty lame. Naruto had no new skills and you didn't even capitalize on the skills Hinata already HAS. At least it wasn't some 'princess wakes up to a kiss from her prince' ending, I suppose. Well, enjoy the next part, but I think I'm done. Thank you for writing, and I hope you develop more interesting plots.
Runadaemon chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's being a hormonal, egotistical ass... :/ I hope he's better in the next chapter. He's also being more of an idiot than I thought he was. If a random person comes up to you, demands you treat her as your girlfriend, and knows your name, you don't smile and go with it. You find out if you know them, pronto, because it could be a trap. Then, when you know the person and recognize them as a fellow shinobi on a mission, you're not supposed to jeopardize said mission by refusing to play along and even starting to make a scene about it.
It's kinda shaping up to be a story using an excuse to give Hinata a makeover so she can impress Naruto and make him 'fall in love (lust)' with her. I'm holding out hope for better, but... the odds aren't good.
Lunas13 chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
I loved it! The story and plot was awesome and your writing style was great as well! I really enjoyed reading this story and I feel like you had everyone in character! And I know I'm using a lot of ! but I can't help it I'm just so impressed and happy right now. I can't wait to read part 2
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Sakura and lee? i would be insulted, this where i stop reading, fuck being happy for her, naruto is a man and even if she doesn't interest him in that way she chose a guy who is much like him and is uglier, i am sorry but that is unacceptable response from naruto. Goodbye.
naruto.deari chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
When is the part two will be updated n wat will be th. Name of part two
vbarreiro chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Good job, I hope Part 2 is as good as Part 1! Btw, within the original story, where does this fanfic take place?
Calix li chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I'm only up to this chapter and I'm already so exited you wrote the best story I'm a 10 year old boy and during summer my brain is poop 10/10
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
fuking amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaazing
Minimania of EE chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I love this fic, no questions asked!