Reviews for Moments
iloveromance chapter 6 . 10/25
This chapter made me laugh. "Skippy's basement in springtime." LOL
iloveromance chapter 5 . 10/25
Ha that's funny, the idea of Alex constantly changing his middle name! I wish I could do that!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 10/25
love this chapter between Alex and his dad!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 10/25
Ha ha, cute chapter! I can just see Alex with a bruise on his head from banging it against the wall in frustration!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 10/25
This is so cute! I love the conversation between Jen and Alex. Always loved it when they had the kids bond with one another.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 10/25
Great start! Looking foreword to the rest of this story! It has great potential!
bookwormillau chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I just finished reading this and it words:) All I can say is that it was wonderful. I enjoyed every single word of it, and I loved each charector's perspective. You did a great job capturing each point of veiw. The dialogue and the perfect amount of detail you included were fantastic. It was so sweet, and I could picture Micheal J Fox and everyone acting out every scene in my mind. I especially loved the part where you discuss Alex's middle intital because it seemed just right. Thank you so much for writing this:)
APKForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love all of this! Thanks for posting!
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was good! I'm glad Family Ties fanfiction exists :) I particularly liked the Jennifer chapter. I hope you keep writing!
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Aw, I loved this story! I just recently got into Family Ties (kinda strange such it is an older show and a little before my time) but I love Alex P. Keaton's character and the family interaction - the humor in the show is smart- you don't see that kind of quality on TV today. Anyway, I feel your story captured the characters well, and enjoyed reading. Keep it up!
My Reality is Fiction chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
I really liked your stories, you really captured the Family Ties style very well. I can't wait to hear more from you!
miki chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Took me all these years of loving that show (not to mention Michael J Fox) and your lovely moments to realize I never knew what the P stood for. Very nice.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
These vignettes were all done very well and were so sweet! I could hear the characters' voices. (also liked the explanation on Alex's middle name - made sense!).
needles chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
I was always under the impression that P didn't stand for anything.
Mad Twatter chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
That was AWESOME! You're a great writer, I hope that you do more.