Reviews for Moments
bookwormillau chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I just finished reading this and it was...no words:) All I can say is that it was wonderful. I enjoyed every single word of it, and I loved each charector's perspective. You did a great job capturing each point of veiw. The dialogue and the perfect amount of detail you included were fantastic. It was so sweet, and I could picture Micheal J Fox and everyone acting out every scene in my mind. I especially loved the part where you discuss Alex's middle intital because it seemed just right. Thank you so much for writing this:)
APKForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love all of this! Thanks for posting!
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was good! I'm glad Family Ties fanfiction exists :) I particularly liked the Jennifer chapter. I hope you keep writing!
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Aw, I loved this story! I just recently got into Family Ties (kinda strange such it is an older show and a little before my time) but I love Alex P. Keaton's character and the family interaction - the humor in the show is smart- you don't see that kind of quality on TV today. Anyway, I feel your story captured the characters well, and enjoyed reading. Keep it up!
My Reality is Fiction chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
I really liked your stories, you really captured the Family Ties style very well. I can't wait to hear more from you!
miki chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Took me all these years of loving that show (not to mention Michael J Fox) and your lovely moments to realize I never knew what the P stood for. Very nice.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
These vignettes were all done very well and were so sweet! I could hear the characters' voices. (also liked the explanation on Alex's middle name - made sense!).
needles chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
I was always under the impression that P didn't stand for anything.
Mad Twatter chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
That was AWESOME! You're a great writer, I hope that you do more.
bttf4444 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
That is an interesting take on what Alex's middle name is. I have heard it before that the P may stand for Peace. In my own fanfic universe, I simply went with Patrick - and, incidentally enough, that's also Mike Flaherty's middle name.

If we accept that Alex P Keaton and Mike Flaherty exist in the same universe - then we not only have two men who look alike, but their mothers look alike, too. Yeah, Meredith Baxter did play Mike Flaherty's mother in Spin City for two episodes. Michael Gross make an appearance, too - but not as Mike Flaherty's father.

For the record, while Alex P Keaton and Mike Flaherty may initially clash - I think they would eventually become good friends. They might be kind of like Conner and Stuart in Spin City.

I have thought a little bit about how popular Alex P Keaton may be. He might not be the most popular kid in school - but I don't think he was exactly an outcast, either. It's nice that he didn't think of himself too cool to hang out with Skippy Handelman. He was may be a little outspoken at times, but I don't think he was ever deliberately mean. Mallory could be mean at times, though - especially to Skippy.
Mad Twatter chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Awesome! These are all great, very much Family Ties. ) Alex rocks...
Molly4 chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
This is one of my favorite stories in any fandom. I especially love the chapter on Stephen and Alex's relationship. I always loved their father/son dynamic. I hope you write about more about it.

Really good, really true to the characters. I loved it.
Mirei E.C chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I really enjoyed this short collection of vignettes.

All the characters (especially Alex) are just right. on. the. money. I mean, it's amazing. I could practically hear their voices in my head as I read. I thought the interactions between them were so touching and sincere.

Thanks for a great fic in an obscure fandom. :)