Reviews for Sick of the Dream
Unworthy chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
I love this... I was actually too absorbed to remember to review the past few chapters...

But I need to sleep. Like, now.
Unworthy chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Oh, hey, there's more!

Heh, I thought it was a one-shot until I noticed the "next" button. I'm intrigued, but why is it that the only time that I can find and be engulfed in a really good fan fiction is when I have school the next day and it's past my self-imposed bedtime?

*sigh*
Unworthy chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Ooh.

Just...ooh. I like it very much.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
...so does that mean he's being treated like Lector and a bunch of people are trying to get into his mind (his bubble)?

You won't be updating your other stories? Why cant you finish it? I was looking forward to them (
Firey-Moonlight chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
The first time I heard that 'skeleton in the closet' phrase, I didn't like it either.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
Somewhere out there, Lecter must be having the laugh of the century. Poor Will...
Firey-Moonlight chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
Fate is a cruel mistress, enough said.

Your drabbles tempt me into depression, they really describe the fall to insanity well.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
To be honest, I don't like this one as much as your previous drabbles. Oh well, the fact that you actually updated makes me happy, and so does anything Will or Hannibal centred. Continue?
Firey-Moonlight chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Typo: He tried to smile BY he was too weak, it should be BUT.

That was sad...no one to mourn for him, no angel watching him, and only stark words. Are they not signs that you will be missed, that you have left a mark on the people? Without them, there is no reason for existence in the first place...
Firey-Moonlight chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
HE DID KILL SOMEONE?

Let's see Hannibal make an appearance now, and help him, shall we?
Firey-Moonlight chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
0_o Did will kill someone?

But yea, it was only a matter of time before he snapped and did so.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
A body can heal, and pain can be numbed, but a soul? There is no cure. Nice way of displaying that
Firey-Moonlight chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Interesting, like I once said, the fear of nightmares isn't all about what they contain, but of the inability to escape. When it comes to Will, the dreams/nightmares are terrifying
Firey-Moonlight chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
There's a sentence structure error here in "But the strange thing was but it came to him in form of surprise was the ache he felt." There should never be two buts in one sentence, and I don't quite understand what its saying either.

This observation and somewhat obsession with his scars emphasizes the fall from sanity already. The way you've structured this drabble with one-words and short sentences show how primitive Will is becoming, almost less human. Nice touch!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
In the original Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter and the Mad Rabbit claimed they met Time and Time was not wasted, that if one was on good terms with Him, Time would do alomst anything you like with the clock.

Somehow, reading your drabble with that in mind scares me