Reviews for The Last Entry
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well done!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow, that's quite an imagination you have...
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ouch. This was sick, hilarious and horrible all in one go- and so believable! Both the characterization of poor Abdullah and the reference to the "son from a previous marriage" were so terribly poignant, too. Good work!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
An intriguing idea and I really enjoyed reading this fic.

Would love to have seen a continuation of this, though, where Amelia returns and Emerson gradually falls in love with her again.

Or perhaps while Amelia is gone, Emerson eventually begins to remember their marriage and begins searching for her.

And maybe Sethos could make an appearance too...seizing the opportunity to win Amelia's affections without Emerson's interference (and perhaps even aid)

OK, I'm being a little too creative here...I don't like the thought of Emerson permanently forgetting Amelia!

But you've made it very plausible and entertaining. Well done.
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that's so... SAD! *cries*
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
ouch. he forgot Ramses. Brilliantly written.
TheLetter5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Brilliant ... wish these books had their own category!

Fav line: "hope Vandergelt knows what he is getting himself into; perhaps a friendly lecture before he leaves would not be unwise." L.O.L.

Also, a little amused to hear that he considers Ramses pale and sickly.

Great job!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
oh GEEZE! you cut right for the jugular, don't you? haha. so sad, but written wonderfully. so i assume vandergelt was actually sethos? as much as i love peabody/emmerson, that's a ship i can't help but want to ride... anyways, great fic. thanks so much, as there's not much out here!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh my gosh, I've been looking for Amelia Peabody fanfic everywhere! And you wrote one! e! It's good too, very sad.

::;Amelia worship: ::author idolatry: lol
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This is a very good what might have been. Though, I must admit, I'm rather thankful that it didn't. You described the characters perfectly! If you're ever bored one day, I would love to read a version of this in Ramses's point of view. Great job!
Sue Raven chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is SO sad. Emerson not only forgot his great love, but even that Ramses is his own son. Thank goodness Elizabeth Peters didn't entertain such dark thoughts, or we'd have missed a whole series of wonderful books. Love your writing.
Dillon chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Gah! I don't quite know what to say of this. It's well-written and in character, but it makes me sad. I must confess, I'd never considered the idea that Emerson may not regain his memory, except to think he'd probably fall in love with Peabody all over agin. This take on it throws me for a bit of a loop. I love it.