Reviews for Changes
Annadog40 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
CONTINUE THIS STORY RIGHT NOW!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I know that it is a strange thing to say, but I can't help but like this Ripper character. His/her letters are polite, witty, forshadowing, and taunting when it comes to Will Graham. Add in the fact that he/she has the mental thinking of a both a madman and a federal profiler makes him/her the one of the most dangerous man/woman in the world. And the reason I say he or she is because just because someone is a true genius in the art of murder doesn't mean that they can't be either a man or a woman. I am quite a supporter of woman power. Anyway getting off topic I am simply obsorbed by this story and am quite curious to see what our dear friends Lector, Graham, and The Ripper are to do next. I dearly hope you update soon, for it is truly infectious story that is sure to replay in one's head for weeks to come, out of the need to know how this knew battle is going to play out.

Sincerly,

VampireHuntress72095
MithLuin chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
The first chapter of Red Dragon gives Molly's full name as Molly Foster Graham. Whether that is her maiden name or the name of her late husband, I'm not sure. Of course, you are using Josh as her son's name, so I'm not sure how much movie back story is there...but if she left Will, she would likely drop the Graham and just go back to Molly Foster.
MithLuin chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
If I were Will, I'd be annoyed that everyone seemed to have my home address!

Lecter likes the Ripper too well for not knowing much about him. Lecter is disdainful of most people, and you have to earn his respect (such as it is). Clarice got off on the right foot by being a beautiful woman, and treating him respectfully. The Red Dragon showered him with compliments.

But Oregon, huh? That's gotta be Will's family...
MithLuin chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
'without the slightest hint of wax' for the literal interpretation of 'sincerely' was a nice touch.

How does the Ripper know all about Graham if he's retired and not even on the job yet?

I suspect that certain elements of this new serial killer are going to seem quite...repetitive.
Fissure chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
Very nicely done.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Continue this!
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Oh. The plot gets even thicker. On the subject of my lousy absence I tender my must sincere apologies to my favorite authoress. It seems that my job simply sucks all of the life right out of me. Luckily I finally got the weekend off and decided to check up on the progress on this story. It's still very much interesting and I love this new plot twist, makes chills go up and down my spine. Congrats on the good work and I promise to review again as soon as you update. Ciao!
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Hm...interesting chapter. I am so happy that you updated. And thank you for laying my fears about Will to rest. I was worried that you had given him an evil alter ego, but since I know he could never hurt Molly or Josh then I am as in the dark as to who the killer is as the rest of the sheep *waves towards other avid readers* although maybe that comparison is a bit rude. *shrugs* any how now that my fears on that particular subject have been silenced I congradulate you on a unique plot twist, I believe that you are the first author have some one besides Lecter kill Will's family off. So congrads on a job well done and I look foreward with eager anticipation for your next update. Ciao.
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG. Please tell me that I'm wrong about who I think the Ripper is...pretty pretty please? I need to be wrong about this, and seeing as you're the author to this fic you can make me be wrong, i really really want to be wrong about this. I love the way you've written this, really i do, although i am an advid clarice hater...Mah, tis in my nature to hate people who try to portray incorruptability when they're so very fucked in the head...which is why i love Will because he admits that he's fucked in the head. I just hope you haven't made him a mentally instable as the voices in my own head are insisting on...at least answer me this...Why are his eyes red, and why did he feel nothing? Update soon, you're killing me with suspense. Very slowly might i add. Here you can even have my heart for whatever meal you prefer as long as it encourages you to update. *hands over bleeding heart* Pretty please update?
CaliforniaStop chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
This is a really good story so far :] I like how Will is getting off his ass and going to do something again. Even if it means he'll get a few more scars... Just be aware of spelling (Lecter, not Lector).

Also I'd like to see more interactions between Hannibal and Clarice. She seems like a robot at the moment whereas in 'Hannibal' she's got more personality.

Keep this one going! :D

SableBierce
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Are you continuing this one?

Not a bad start, a new hunt for a new serial killer might be just the thing to get Will working again, and for Hannibal to notice and contact him too. Like he did with Clarice in 'Hannibal'.

But what if someone finds out that Will is still receiving letters from Hannibal?