Reviews for The Fine Art Of Being A Team

great story!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Brillent!
nightfynix chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
very cute, i liked this one a lot... poor teyla, well.. poor rodney... he digs holes and makes them deeper and deeper... he's so easy to pick on soemtimes though!

YAY!
nwfairy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
So funny I love Rodney respose about Miko LOL
glocap chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Short, sweet, beautiful and remarkably on point. I don't know how you manage to impart so much in so few words, but it's always a pleasure to read.
Sholio chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I read this on your LJ a little while back and can't remember if I commented. This story is just such a delight - a beautiful little team-bonding scene, and John's thought about family at the end is the perfect topper.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Jai chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was brilliant, really, it was. Iv been reading all your stargate fics and i think youv got talent. Well Done!

Jai
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is great fun, I really enjoyed it. Great team dynamic, well done!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Poor Rodney! He just walks into it, every time. I love your portrayal of the characters, particularly Ronon.
Lennexa chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is great! I love this story! So happy and light! A wonderful little team fic. You've got the dynamics and the easy going teasing down to an art!
drufan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh that was nice. Romance novels have invaded and Teyla has fallen to their charms. The whole set up of the fire, poison ivy and conversation- Beautiful.

I think though you might have BSG on your mind seeing the Pegasus is one of their ships. Although, can't blame ya it's been kicking booty this season.
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Teyla! how rude... hehe...lovely team fic...poor rodney getting picked on...oh and john
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Good story, I really enjoyed it
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow...this is beautiful. It's such a nice, short sweet fic. The team really has become a family to John, and each member means the world to the other. This fic really brings that home. Thanks for sharing.

~Thedummie2