Reviews for How Can I Not Love You
Sirena87 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
oh my god.. i really really really love this.. please update soon, )
mikaro chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
wahahahaha! I am reviewing my own work! XD It's just that I found many typos...I guess that's the result of finishing two chaps of different stories in one night. Heh. Oh well...hope this will be good...next chap all the drama, mush, and revelations!
Syrica chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Cliff Hanger T_T gr...
judi-chan chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
ARGH! Continue please! Don't leave me hanging. ;_;

I hope that you could find inspiration soon. This story still has a lot of potential. _
winoa13 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
HeLLo! Very nice story..I loved it! Fuuko is surely lying...haha...wait, let me get this straight, Fuuko married the prince and they had an agreement that could have Tokiya in it? Hmm..Poor little children, smart though, they had to get in between this thingy...well...GoodLuck and please update!)
yanagi-chyan chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
what? fuuko, u idiot! what's wrong with her? has she gone nuts? argh! *tears hair out*

because i'm such a fanatic tofuu fan, forgive me my outburst. but i want to see some tofuu mush please? update, quick!
Bubi chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Talagang pinapahirapan mo sila Tokiya at Fuuko ha ;p hehe..

I'm intrigued what fuuko's husband looks like , Sana naman hindi mo sya mashyadong pasasamain ;p He seems a like a good person ,

Taposin mo na ha ;) Nakakabitin e ;p hehe..
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Oh, what a lovely way to end this chapter, definitely piques my curiosity. I can't help but feel that I will like Fuuko's husband's character. Can't wait to learn their history. I DO hope you decide to continue this (I was afraid you've left it since there are very few ToFuu fics that I truly like and look forward to and this is one of them)

Cheers,

Mia
Nils chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
gee, i dunno wat to think abt koshiro. he seems like a pretty decent guy to me. but of course, it is fuuko-tokiya pairing dat i like. i wanna know wat de promise is. so pls update soon.
aki reinhart chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
very interesting plot! i like it and i can't wait to read the next few chapters! another story added into my checklist. )

though i want to comment on how you abruptly change from one setting to another. for example, one paragraph is talking about fuuko, and then suddenly the next paragraph jumps into tokiya without much conclusion (from conclusion, i mean an indication that you have finished talking about the subject) from the last the paragraph, and then afterwards you'd switch back to talking about fuuko again.

and another thing is how your characters spoke. (i'm talking about the dialogues) there is something wrong with how they speak but i just couldn't put a finger on what exactly is wrong. umm..somehow they're "too formal"? *shrugs* err maybe you could work on that. )

gomen if i have so much comments! i just want to help. anyways, i hope you update soon! cause i'm dying to know what will happened next. haha..)
mjsweet chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
finally you updated! It's very good and I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon again!
Eirist chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
what was that? come on please don't leave me hanging in suspense! i love you fic. it's really good. i like the story. hehe! i'm going to wait for the next chapter ok? keep it up!
Sirena87 chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
ow.. i love where your getting this... hmm.. HE'S A PRINCE? wow.. i love it more.. update it soon!
malo chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
oh my, what happened between them that led to them being married to someone else? intriguing...

i like aki and airiko, they seem like cute kids...

more please! i'll be waiting for the next chapter...
Nils chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
so whom did those two marry? you could've told dat. but i guess, dats de suspense. anyways, update soon
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »