Reviews for How Can I Not Love You
Master Thief chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Update soon! _ Nice fic! _
Syrica chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
WAI! IT's a super cute chapter! GO! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! hahahah! GO!
Syrica chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
it's a great start... you should add more descriptions! It'll help! But it's a great story!
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
OMG, they're both married with still living spouses, at the first chapter I thought you were going to take the easy way out and make one or both widowed or divorced or something. I am really interested in how you're going to make things work out, adultery fics are hard to pull off with all the morals and shite but I'm just waiting for your update, from the way things are going I think you can make it work. Man, I am certain I'm going to be looking out for this one. Waiting for the update!

Oh and *blushes* you're too kind! And about the beta, well if you'd like I can do that for you, email me miafitz at gmail dot com, but give me at least two days to edit a chapter for you, turn around time may be shorter depending on my life's demands.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
an illicit affair? *shakes mikaro's hand for being so daring* rare feat. keep updating!
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
aw... that's so sweet! they've both moved on, married and had kids with different people. they deserve a second chance! _

i can't wait for the next chapter! where's the tofuu mush? i'm waiting for that! tokiya seems a bit OOC here, since he's being so nice and all. i guess it's been a while so he's probably changed but a little of his old character would make so much more sexy! just a little rambling from a mi-chan fan.. ;)

update soon!
Mayumi Reiko chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
aw... it's kinda short but totally nice! yipe... wow... I'm getting excited for your next chappie... we... you're anon... hehehe cool! anyways... aw... Mi-chan... he still loves our dear Fuuko-san... we... UPDATE! UPDATE!
abubi-chan chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
whoa. are they separated? what does new beginning mean? they're going to be together? yay! haha. the classic... hm... it's about a girl and boy who really loved each other but it didn't work out because the girl had to marry the guy's best friend for fixed marriage. so yea, they got married had a daughter and eventually they died. the daughter has a crush on her friend's boyfriend, who happens to like her as well. and in the end they got together, and the boy was actually the first guy's son. kinda confusing when you read this, but very, very nice when you watch it.

-abubi-chan
malo chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
nice story!

i'm kinda intrigued though why they were separated and got married to other persons...i mean it was quite evident that they had a past together, ne? what happened?

but, i think their kids are cute...

i'll be looking forward to the next chapter...
yuki kawaii chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
hi, you update fast. :) i should start working soon. probably. :p

there wasn't much action in this chapter, but you got me so curious. like, what happened to aki's mom? and who and where is fuuko's husband? but since you said you'll clear things up in the next chappies, then i'll be right here waiting! :D

good luck! see ya. God bless. :)

- yuki da yo ;) -

PS: thanks for the message! you called me yuki-chan! did you know that that was my first penname? :D
judi-chan chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
OMG. That was just... wow.

Even after having kids, their attitudes haven't changed, ne? _ And I'm glad that you didn't leave Aki and Airiko in the background and everything (which some authors tend to do).

Oh yeah, your grammar has improved too, but you might still need a beta reader when things get too hectic (hehe). Please update soon! :D
khryzle kawaii chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
aww..short but cute...its the beginning indeed!

continue alright? ja ne!mwa!
Unheard chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Hi. Just finished reading the write. This story definitely has potential. It's definitely not run-of-the-mill (not a lot of stories have this as a plot) and you were able to create a good "image" of the characters already. The main characters were already established at the beginning of the story, and I believe if you continue with this story, the characters would be further developed. It's also good that you were able to vividly describe the setting. There is already a sense of tension at the beginning of the story, it's good that you have already established that.

I would just like to comment on the grammar. There are indeed a few errors, especially with the consistency of tenses. Not that much errors on spelling. I hope you do finish the story that you are starting on, I'm very excited to learn that you are writing a fanfic!
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
nice! this is very original! good job! :D

i'm looking forward to the continuation, which i may well be expecting since you have more than 2 reviews now. *grins*

and i'm telling you, your story isn't rubbish. *winks*

my curiosity's bugging me again, so do update soon! God bless! :)

- yuki da yo . -
khay chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
nice. wala pa akong nababasa na tofuu na may anak silang dalawa sa ibang mga tao. it's a great plot. i agree with Mia Fitzpatrick na a betareader would make your story better, at least when it comes to its form, grammar, typos, etc.

anyway, you flatter me with your comments. you're making my head swell.

keep up the good work!