Reviews for How Can I Not Love You
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
what really caught my attention was what aki called fuuko...so huh? it reminds me of eriol hiirigizawa of ccs..hehehe this isnt a cross over right?like eriol is fuuko's husband and tomoyo's tokiya's wife...they doesnt really make good pairings...or its raiha for fuuko but he just got hirigizawa surname in this fic?

btw, its a nice fic!u caught me off guard just in the first chap!do update alright?
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh, you definitely have my attention now! I cannot wait to find out the story behind this, if they're all still married, when, where, how. Grammatical errors? I've spotted a few, but it's minor, you can just get a beta reader and I'm sure that'll make it easier. Again, I hope you update soon!

Cheers,

Mia
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
whoa.. mi-chan's 32? and fuu-chan's 31? that's a first..

nice plot you have here, very original. i really hope you'll update it, it would be fun to know how and who are they married to.. ;)

just as long as tofuu end up together in the end! *hugs*
Mayumi Reiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
hi... ahhehehe I'm the second one to review! yipee... hehehe anyways/ the story itself is cute... aw they both have a family now... update update... what a good start for your first fic... ,
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
whoa. i sorta expecting that... kinda like a korean movie i saw called 'the classic'. a really liked that film.. you should try watch it! i love your fic btw!

-abubi-chan