Reviews for Living in the Past
Lalaithlen chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Hey! You never continued, why? Ok, the self insert maby it's not very attractive, but your writing is good! And generator Gawl is so awesome!
Kary2156 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Okay...the fanfic is good...really good. But there are some things I dont understand...but is still interesting. I hope u write more. And I would like to know...if Masami and Gawl would have a relationship...since they are my favorite couple! jejejeje...
Jewels chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
It's astoundingly funny to read. You just showed me the first 4 chapters (- the prologue), and the future chapters will bring it to the top. The imagery is so clear it's like reading a movie. Lol.

I'm curious how you're going to put J&K in here... (
Animako chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Hey,

I'm reviewing pretty much just because I'm glad to see someone writing fic for Gawl - I'm not too keen on self-inserts as blatant as this. (I've seen the first DVD of Gawl and hope to see the rest soon, but don't want to write fic for it before I've seen more).

I kinda like the prologue, and the first chapter seems interesting. But having characters are called Jewels and Crystal is not a good sign. If you insert your own characters, it's better to at least try and make them like real people. As it is, it's Mary-Sue-ism - psychic cyborg sisters who aren't canon generators but something new and better. Also, the fact that you're presumably going to get the two girls over to Japan - how old are they? Will they be allowed to hop off to another country with no explanation other than a dream portent? How will they get money to go? I hope you're thinking about stuff like that if you're writing the next chapter about them going there. I'm reserving judgement on this fic: it could turn out good, but at the moment it's looking pretty poor.

~Mako