Reviews for A Night Out With Demyx and Axel
Jess chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Yawn!
Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awwww I would totally dance with Dem over the crazy Ginger!
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i really liked this one, you are a good writer!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
1) Eh, if I owned it, they wouldn't have died at all, Kairi would have followed them sooner, and Sora would be smarter and less prejudiced against Heartless and Nobodies.

2) *sob* it be true. Demyx is under appreciated.

3) T.T Axel steals all the fun! He's so mean...but I like the Angst. :) I'm so weird.

4) Yes, he has a heart.

5) Take that, Axel!

6) . DemyxXLarxene is so amazing.

This was so beautifully written. And amazing. Favs!

Emyx
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww... That was sad and sweet...

Cute, and it actaully made something make a grab at my cold, buried heart. _
Metal-Harpey chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hi,

I read your story and it was really nice.

I'd love to read some more...

Bye
Kyo of the COCA chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
*gasp* It's so sweet! Poor Demyx. I guess too many people think he's a little kid. Don't worry, Demyx! I luv you! *sniff* such a sad fic, but a happy ending. I like happy endings. *nods* Keep it up!
MsDevin92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
About that girl who was listening to Demmy-kun...

ARLENEX

LARXENE

Hm...Interesting. ;)

And don't worry, Demyx, I wuvs you the most! 3
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This was so sad!I loved it...I hate Demyx's death in the game...he definately didn't want to die, and he was so scared '(
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
angsty. (nod) i liked it
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
_ Wow! This is REALLY GOOD! ...It makes me want to play Kingdom hearts! Damnit! Lol, write more Kingdom Hearts fics! This is going on my favs list!
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
WoW! This is SOO OOD! The ending was REALLY sweet! Sometimes, I kinda feel like Demyx. It's like everyone talks to your best friend and hangs around with them, and you're just sitting there, forgotten and alone. I'm glad he found someone! -

THAT was SWEET
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
YAY FOR DEMYX! He's one of my favorite KH2 characters! You're really good at KH fanfics, so you should write more! Keep up the excellent writing!
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh very nice. Poor Demyx, what with Axel stealing away all the girls and all...-pats Demyx- Maybe he shouldn't have told Axel about it...;]

And...I'm wondering if its just a coincidence, but Arlene is an anagram of Larxene's name without the x right? ;]