Reviews for Enigmatic Prey
The Spying Devil chapter 9 . 6/12
More please. I love the interactions between syuusuke and ryoma. Ahhh so cute
the-silver-butterfly chapter 9 . 5/10
Hello, this fanfic is pure gold, it's always making me laugh and I love your writing style. It's really too bad that the story hasn't been updated for so long.

There so many things I want to know : Fuji's reaction to Atobe and Ryoma meeting, Disease relapse? (but I hope not), Ryoma's participation in tournamernts,and so much more :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an update,
Have a good day
i hope you'll come back to this fic one day!
Rika100 chapter 9 . 3/1
Well I'm not sure if you'll continue with this fic since it has been a long time since the last chapter. I do hope though that you will finish it, it really is a great... no Awesome fic and this pair is my absolute favorite. :) :) :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Either update or delete this fic from the website.
MiracleCross chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
cuteee!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
I LOVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZ
awefanfic chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
please update soon!What would happen now?would ryoma play in matches/ tournaments? will seigaku find out about his secret/illness?when will hyotei and rikkai and the other schools appear?please update soon!
Mirage chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
just to great Fuji stacking openly out his territry and ownership over Ryoma and he only ask him to go eating cute
hope one day there will be more chapters
its now feb2016
littlepanther chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
I do love a possessive Fuji. Hahahaa wonder if monkey king will also show interest to Ryoma...wouldn't that be fun to read?
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Love it!~
Taire chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
I really have enjoyed the chapters so far, please please please please continue updating
Azrael chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
I love this fanfic, hope you get the chance to update soon!
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! SO FLIPPING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
This is a new show that I'm coming to love
Its wonderful how you can write the characters without making them OC while still having your own spin on them :D