Reviews for Enigmatic Prey
Shou-chan chapter 9 . 4/21
honeslty Fuji have a psycho profil :/
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 9 . 2/1
You're sorry... for the long... wait?
Pitapat chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
This is good! it will be a waste if this fic is not updated.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
This fanfic is so enjoyable to read... Update?
ToastedWater chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I have read many of your works and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. It is shown that you have not updated a fic recently so it is unknown whether you are still active or not. However, if you do still happen do be active I am willing to pay money or commission a fic. If you're interested, email me.
MangaCzarina chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Please please please update this fanfic. It is absolutely amazing and a waste to ignore
Rainbowlalaland chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
no no no why is it over i need more and more and more it is so good. i might cry :0
Sinister Blackrose chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Awesome!
dhampire712 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Keep up the good work! I wish the chapters were longer but they are still nice :) I can't wait to see what happens when Ryoma somehow gets found out XD I can tell it will be hilarious! XD
Hohoe chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I love it ! Please continue !
MikiYuri chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Im not giving up on this fandom and this story. But it seems like you did. I dont think youre gonna update this story, are you? Its a pity. Its so interesting! I want to know how they eventually got together and the complicaions through it. Its been 5 years... :(
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Dareagon chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Brilliant! I hope you'll still continue this fic!
Nami Heartfilia chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
O/O
Silv chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
When is Ryoma going to play against the regulars? Please update soon. I love the other regulars' reaction to Fuji stalking Ryoma.