Reviews for Enigmatic Prey
Shadow Kitsune11 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
This is a good story so please continue with the updates.
Herbblood chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
this is interesting
Lostlily chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I almost forgot how much I really enjoy this story. It's one of the better Thrill Pair fanfics that I've read. You probably lost interest in the fandom, but if you happen to revisit it again, I hope you'll be able to finish this fic. Keep up the good work. Ganbatte!
SilverHaraki chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
-grins evilly- mhmm i love this story i practically squealed at the last part for chapter 9, for some reason, Ryoma sounded so innocent xDD -twirls- mhm i love love love this story :3 cant wait till next updation~ -sparkly eyes-
Tango Dancer chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Awesome story, can't wait for more! Please, update soon, this is so GREAT!
Fyoex chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Great story, I really hope you update soon!
saya.sen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hey, I think I've reviewed this story before to express how utterly in love with it I am, but I reread it today while I was looking though my favs and just wanted to gush at you again. I actually wrote my own continuation of this story at some point just because I loved it so much- nothing I would ever post, just for my personal enjoyment. I know you don't like reviews telling you to update but I would love it if you did. Or if you feel uninspired or something it I could send you pieces of what I wrote, just for ideas. I really hope I'm not insulting you or anything by suggesting that I just enjoyed reading a well written (and grammatically correct!) Fuji/Ryoma story and I didn't want to see it abandoned. Seriously though, your Fuji is hilarious and I'm aching to read more. PM me if you would like to talk more.

Saya
Maximum Rider chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
WOW! This story is awmazing ive been so bored with some of these fics lately but yours has reminded me why i just lov POT u r one fantastic writer!

~Maximum Rider

dont stop till you soar
Firefox chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
So, um, Fugi is scary! I mean really really scary! But I like how possessive he is of Ryoma. Please hurry and write more really soon. This rocks! Is someone going to chase after Ryoma? That would make it more interesting, especially with Fugi getting scarier and protective! Ta-ta!
Dragonzflyte chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
That was great! Fuji's funny. This is my first Ryoma/Fuji story and it's actually very cute. Are you going to contiue this story? I'm asking because you haven't worked on it in over a year. I hope you continue it though because I really like it so far. No pressure though.
angel chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
i'll admit that i'm not really a big fan of yaoi stories but i really liked this. i hope that you'll continue this story. keep up the good work.
timme chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
thank goodness. sakuna and her friend annoy the shit out of me. compared to fuji they're both a joke, anyway? who would choose sakuno, even if you didn't like sadists?

i would love to see a continuation.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
this is a very good story! :3 sakuno has made an appearance! dum dum dum dum!
Flame150 chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Gah! NO! Why oh why did you have to end at such a point in this story. *faints* OMFC (Oh my fucking cookies) Not only that but you haven't updated in over a year pretty much. Oh god I really do hope you update this story again soon for I really would like to know what would happen next.
Zhandra01 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Hi *waves*

I just found your story and I’m have to say I'm just loving it. I hope you will write more soon, because I’m very interested how it will go on.

Good luck & happy muses