Reviews for Enigmatic Prey
Uchihadestiny chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
I can't wait for Echizen to show up at the tennis club. Just a note, it's kinda moving a little bit slow.
Uchihadestiny chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
An intriguing start that introduces each character's role and personalities. Pretty good.
hanauta no tami chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
yay! you updated! *scurries off to read*
apocadelic chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
I like it... Fuji as usual, start his action :) What illness actually Ryoma have? So is the war begin? :p What will Ryoma do to face Fuji? Will Ryoma collapse again? Will he participate in the tournament? What will Tezuka do to with Ryoma?

I'm curious about it, so... please update the next chapter please... :)

Keep up the good work...
Kat-Sakura chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
please upidate soon, i want to know what happens next... onegaishimasu
sunny smiles chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
hey... this is one great fic..hehe..

more please! :)
Shiroi Usagi-San chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Oh, I am feel just as bad for Ryouma to be under Fuji's x-ray like gaze. Its like he can see right though is clothes. I am looking forward to more battle of the wit and wills between Ryouma and Fuji. Also, I hope to see more of the Regulars show appear.
MissSilver chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Lol. I love the Poor Soul thing at the end! Oh and Please update! And poor Ryoma! You really love drama fic don't you!
NBKitty chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I love your story. Please update soon. Can't wait.
hanauta no tami chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
oh! i really wanna know what happens next! please update soon )
apocadelic chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
So... what will happen next? It's great, Fuji interest in Ryoma? What will Fuji do? What will Ryoma do?

I like the way you write, keep up the good work...

Update the next chapter please...
SlateGrey chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Oh, this just might be the story I was always *waiting* for! I love PoT AUs to begin with, but the plot here has just caught me by the neck and won't let go! (Or is that your portrayal of cat!Fuji and smallercat!Ryoma? Eh, either way - your characterizations are a thing of beauty. _)
liar-just-a-liar chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
this story is extremely interesting , I like it very much , I love the way the story goes , the way the characters act , this is simply the best LOL .
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46