Reviews for Vegeta´s pride
pride is life chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
hey nice story really enjoying it im a chapter 6 so far so good, good job
Tansm JeChe chapter 36 . 1/30/2011
Took me a while to read all the chapters and then I find it ending with a fight just about to begin, please continue this story, I've become addicted to it :0 Must see the ending lol
frosty600 chapter 36 . 2/18/2008
i really lov this fic am i am upset that i did get to read it when you were just putting it up but i intend to keep reading...

sorry about any spelling mistakes i wrote this in a hurry
Tansm JeChe chapter 29 . 12/13/2006
I know I have said this before but THIS STORY ROCKS! I am also a big fan of DBZ and Vegeta is one of my favorite characters. I also think you should put the Baby saga from GT into your story. I don't like the fact that Vegeta gets taken over by Baby, but he does get stronger and the fights between him and Goku are some of the best ever.
Tansm JeChe chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
I agree with you about the Trunks in GT. He is waay to soft.
Nish095081 chapter 36 . 12/13/2006
hey! GREAT CHAP! ohh i hate it in the beginning when he turns Majin its just like,*sniff* he did so well for so many years, bu he is a hot bad ass huh? ohh i love the upcoming weeks till xmas they are so much fun! cant wait to see what happens! keep it up!;D -x-
Nish095081 chapter 35 . 12/11/2006
hell ya! great chap! u did the skitso thing so well! veggie has become soo much more mellow and actually admits that he wants her which is such an improvement, too bad he gave into his selfish pride and power(like usual)i cant wait to see the next part, cuz we all know whats going in bulma's head 'vegeta omg! ' but whats going on in his head, i mean he does know bulma is in the crowd and wat if he hit her, or a slabs of concert was thrown on to her, i always wondered wat he was thinking, have fun with the next chap and update soon, i might update mine 2morrow cuz my exams r finished 2morrow YAY! congrats in falling in love, ;P -x-
Pearl3 chapter 34 . 12/10/2006
i have to admit that i always have a love-hate relationship with the whole majiin vegeta arc. maybe it's because he's shown to be ruthless in a way that wasn't even shown in the saiya-jin saga, i dunno. he seems so controlled, up until the point where he pointedly tells babidi that no one can control him. but at the same time, i love the fact that turning into majin made vegeta realize just how much he cared for his family and "friends", and that they didn't make him weak, just a helluvalot stronger D

i can't wait to see your take on this very HARD part of all of DBZ. i'm sure you'll do just fine D
Nish095081 chapter 34 . 12/10/2006
Great chap! aww love looking into veggies head he is SUCH a big softie isnt he? lol cant wait till u update this is great ohh iwanna see him when hes majin! keep it up n update soon! -x- (u were busy falling in love?)
Atrilial chapter 33 . 12/10/2006
I like it! Update soon!
Nish095081 chapter 33 . 12/7/2006
GREAT chap! i love how u put ur lil touches here and there, the moments and thoughts are just too good, omg i cant wait for the next chap to see what goes on in his head keep it up and update soon!aw im gonna be sad when this fic finishes but i guess all good things must come to an end (hopefully not too soon!) ;D -x-
Tansm JeChe chapter 21 . 12/7/2006
This story is great. How do you come up with this stuff. By the way how long are you planing to make this story, not that I am complaining.
Nish095081 chapter 32 . 12/6/2006
Loved it too BITS! yeah i would think too that Vegeta would be acting alil weird before the tournament, and i think its great that u got Bulma to clue in on it, great idea!oh Bulma if only u knew wat was gonna happen! just one thing about ur story, sometimes u get could and couldn't (or could not) mixed up, i mean we all know wat u mean but it never hurts to know how to improve u story! this is not a flamer (or watever) i love ur story just something i hope will help in the future! ;D Update so PLEASE! -x-
Pearl3 chapter 32 . 12/6/2006
aw, i kinda wished you woulda shown a simple scene of vegeta and trunks at the park. that woulda been funny! but that's ok, i still like this chapter D