Reviews for Blind Justice
AlixMM chapter 1 . 4/2
Interesting story. I can so see an 'Atlantis' or even Pegasus galaxy version of Monopoly thx for posting
Lizverse chapter 1 . 3/1
oh my gosh, the end of this made me laugh so hard I fell off of my bed. The Atlantis version of Life was hilarious, but Elizabeth's reply about the stuffed animal was the final straw!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
What an inventive way to end the story. I loved reading every word of it. And now I really want to play that version of 'The Game of Life'. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love the story and, especially, the fun ending.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Loved it! Especially the ending!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Another excellent fic! Love An exhausted Sheppard standing watch over the "corpse" of Rodney, somehow knowing that he wasn't dead but unable to convince anyone else. His commitment not wavering while everyone else tried to convince him otherwise. Good thing Elizabeth agreed! TheVoice were frustrating! Elizabeth sure got around them by pulling the atonement card! Love the comraderie between John and Elizabeth and then Elizabeth and Rodney. Just a lovely story!,
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
The whole thing was amazing but I have to say the ending was my most favorite part. Seriously, Pegasus version of Life, amazing! :D I love all kinds of friendship stories but this one ranks as one of the highest!

Great job, :D
June
Sterenyk Strey chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Guh. That hit the spot big time. Utterly inspired. Thank you so much for sharing. Sheppard and his stuffy gun -cu-ute! But seriously, you totally captured everyone brilliantly. You are already on my fave list, and I feel a Sholio binge coming on...
Begoogled chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
What a lovely, dramatic and powerful friend-fic! Gotta love the dynamic between Sheppard, Weir and McKay. You did a great job with that. Poor Rodney, having that kind of nightmares. And I absolutely love your idea of the Atlantis version of Life! They should definitely put that one out on the market :)
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ow, real Weir-McKay interaction. They're kind of cute together. Really love the alternative version of the game at the end.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love it! Awesome! Poor Rodney...so brilliant and holds the weight of two gaxalies on his shoulders! I love how John valiently defended them! And I absolutely love the Atlantis version of Life! Now, where can I get one!
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Here's some more good feedback, because seriously...this is epic. It's amusing in the right spots, mostly the end, and it's full of depth and awesome...

I think...though...the best part has to be the Atlantian version of Life...

That...is beyond epic...and earns you a free internet.

Now I want one...
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Woo hoo! It'll finally let me review. Tried the other day and the review window wasn't popping up.

Enjoyed this lovely little fic. Nice whumpage and you did a good job with a friendship you don't often see.
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
OMG! really really /really/ want a pegasus game of life! I must have that!

Telt sorry for John, with everyone around him thinking he had gone mad... But it's good that he has such a poweful faith in them.

Loved it, as always

Kai x

(MUST have that game...)
michelel72 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is fantastic. The matter-of-fact way Rodney accepts his situation as just another standard nightmare is heartbreaking. I love the dedication of both John and Rodney; and the reactions of the others, while frustrating, are perfectly reasonable from their perspective. I'm intrigued by the thought of self-assessment (though I'm guessing the aliens never encountered a sociopath, narcissist, or other person truly able to avoid feeling guilt for crimes committed). And the game of Life is perfect!