Reviews for Promotions
fire-ice-love chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Lol I love her!
AlwaysLegend chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
BAHHAHAHAHHA! You have no idea how much I low Hanae right now! wipes laughter-tears and sighs happily I just got done with WTMCO, and you probably got my review:) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

You are seriously amazing.

Never doubt that.

And also keep writing.

But that's more for my benefit than yours.

I'll be following you.

;)
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nice, very nice :)
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Another lovely one, my frined. I've read your novella, When the Mask Comes Off, and this seems like almost another chapter to it. Perhaps an epilouge to the epilouge?
Glyth chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Funny as hell! XD Hanae is the best.
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This was cute! I love Brigmistress, now Admiral Hanae, she's a great character.
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Okay, this was funny and a very good result for what should happen to Sho!
Amber Taiyoukaiai chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hey!

I really liked this pre-sequel. I love the fact that Sho has to live with his humiliation, rather than taking the easy way out (death). I have a question, though. Is Sho supposed to be Zhoa? the Admiral with the pointy side burns that's always trying to foil Zuko's plans to capture Aang?
Karai Solomon chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
She should have pushed him, but I am very satisfied...Nice drabble...oh and I loved the poem 'mask'. Kinda hard to wait for the sequel but i'm doing it...
ayame bunny chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
how come hanae gets to be the main charagter? what about fire lord zuko and the great pretty lady katara? is zuko finally an adult? and i have so many other questions! oh... wait is iroh going to hook up with hanae! enty wayz wats the story called 2?

lots of questions,

Ayame bunny

p.s. wait isn't lot's of questions supposed to be lots of luv?

yeah that's right! SORRY!

Lots of LUV!,

Ayame Bunny!:)
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
now i really can't wait for the sequeal. :]
soupstar chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This amusing beyond words.
mysterymaiden7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I am forced to admit, once again, that your inate sense of what is good reading and what is stale and overdone has not failed you yet. This story is fresh, intriguing and humorous. It also allows us a bried glimpse into what may (or may not) be the fate in store for the characters in your other Avatar fiction.

Hopefully, Hanae will have many adventures (all of which involve her taking down pompous Admirals that need to have a bit of a scorching to learn some respect... -wink-). Anyway, applause are given and well-deserve. Congratulations on another fine piece of writing.
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006