Reviews for Fine Line
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
At first I disliked the pairing of Gin/Sherry since Gin seemed so much older. Now, thanks to your stories, I love the pairing! I think Gin is the same age as Sherry but looks more mature.
Sherry Furude chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! That fic is great! You write excellent, as I've told you in another review of another fic. This fic was a little bloodly, but that's good (I really don't hate bloodly stories). It's also sad, very sad, but that's also good. I really liked it. It was very good written, and very good thought. I liked it.
Shadow of Intent chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
It would have been awesome if they put this as a side couple in the real anime. I'd pay to see that! :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Not bad
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story now this couple is now one of my best ones, thanks to you soo please write more.
auxiliary chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
... I never realized how well this pairing could be done. ._. Until I read your other fics, and now Gin/Sherry has became my favourite couple in this fandom. Looking forward to more fics!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Another job well done. I never realized just how much you could do with this pairing until I started reading your works. A part of me is begging to go and write one of my own, but I don't know if I'm up to that yet. _

Really awesome. I'm off to read the next one you posted!