Reviews for Eternal Snow
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Aww so cute! Please make another!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Sweet GinSherry. Sorry for probably disturbing your quite non-fanfiction life, but you are now my go-to writer if I want some GinSherry fix. XD
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm probably annoying you... reviewing a fic you wrote years ago... But there just aren't enough reviews to justify the amazingness of this one. So please just ignore me while I fangirl.
Shadow of Intent chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I think they were in love until gin went and killed shiho's sister, so I think its kinda of a love/hate relationship you know? I really like this pairing, but I don't agree with sherry x jimmy...Its cute but he belongs with Ran! X3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow :)
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
aww that was cute, even though i never thought of those as a couple you just changed my opinion :D that was well written and very descriptive.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I think the story is very great, however, I'd always thought that Shinichi and Shiho would be a better pair than Shiho and Gin. It is a very nice story but it is a little weird because Gin is a bad person and he tried to kill Sherry but why is Sherry in love with him? And Shiho is my most favorite character in Detective Conan and my hatest character is none other that Gin. So, they are defenitely NOT for each other- in my is good and Gin is evil, so they are not meant to be. I would prefer Shinichi and Sherry, Gin and Vermouth I guess. I think it would be a nice ending if Sherry changes her mind about her feelings for Gin and love Shinichi instead.- That's my comment. I really enjoyed the story but I didn't that much appriciate the pairing.
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Although it was a serious situation, I found myself grinning when she was imagining all those bad things happening. That's because I do the same thing. And the music matching her thoughts made me giggle.

Something that I like about your writings is that you have Shiho acknowledge her feelings for Shinichi, but you show that to her,they may not have been romantic one's. She cares for him, but as a dear friend. I like how you have her think that way.

So awesome job on this one. I may just call you the queen of Gin/Shiho pairings. _