Reviews for Your Shadow
Ms. No One chapter 4 . 1/1
And my comment will if only they are already in college/university.
Ms. No One chapter 3 . 1/1
What I thought about the school is just it's too Americanized. Well, maybe you're an American. But Japanese doesn't do the same. One, they don't have lockers. What they have is a rack to put the outdoor and indoor shoes on for all students. Two, they rarely change classrooms. Teachers were the one to go to their respective classrooms that's why they do have their own and labeled it. Three, classmates will be classmates. Even they do change class, their classmates will remain the same. Four, the inroduction of the new student will be either in the beginning of the class (first class) or the HR (homeroom) time. Five, if I might add, they do have uniforms except for schools with special circumstances.
Steveaaml chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Really liked that last line.
angel chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
oh Lol. I'm re-reading this story then I "accidentally" found your note about Harry Potter. Just wanted to say "Hi pal! I'm also a Potterhead"
kiran chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
his name is hiragizawa! not hirigazawa!
fay208 chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
I hate you for not hooking them up! no please dont take it to heart. I was just kidding. but it sounds like their relationship is what we call teenage love which is not usually lasting. this fic rocks. I find it amusing that in the last chap where sakura listen to music and sing out loud, later during the call, she played a part of the song to syaoran. its teenage agnst/heartbroken heart manages. oh well. the song can be played again someday. hehe.
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
KAWAII! It's so cute! But why couldn't you have made the ending less angsty? and I want to see et couple!
akadabra-kaching chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
cool!

at least syaoran was not sad that sakura was sooo(well, in MY opinion.) harsh.

:DD

i'm on to read the sequel~~
akadabra-kaching chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
fiiinally.

i've been waiting for EVER, for sakura's rival to show up.

muhahahahaha!

i really like meiling now.(if you're making her like syaoran like in cardcaptor sakura.)
akadabra-kaching chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
erm.

why's sakura taking that coma-condition so seriously?

like that yuki guy said, it's not that serious of a matter was it?
akadabra-kaching chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
hmph.

why does everyone only care about sakura?

of course, they're more of her friends and have been with her for a longer period of time.

and one's her brother.

plus she's the girl between the two of them, syaoran and sakura, and supposedly the "weaker" one.

but seriously? why do i get the feeling syaoran's getting all the blame here.

and sakura just keeps getting mad at him, and syaoran can't do anything but to apologise cause the others are just acting like everything's his fault?

okay, everything IS his fault. since he initiated everything.

and they're gonna sooo put more blame on him in the future when sakura "gets hurt" when he leaves for hong kong, and after they fall in love(which i assume will happen, after the way this chapter ended). since he hurt her unintentionally even though they've been warning him not to hurt her.

siggghhh.

but, i really couldn't stand it though.

after the way they seemed so worried about sakura in the canteen.

plus, tomoyo's "tone"-i mean the way she said it, was like she was accusing him of something.

okay, enough rambling here...

great story!:DD
Nanhee chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
Oh wow, such a dramatic ending! o.o

Your story had me reading all the way to the end.. without much of any stops at all. Too good, I say, too good.

I'm off to read the sequel.. wonder if it's finished?
sakuraheartsyaoran chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
your story is so sad...i hate sad stories 'cause they made me cry like what i did when i read this...but i really enjoyed reading this story...maybe you could continue this story when syaoran will be back for sakura...well just a favor, pls. inform me if the next chapters are published...thanks!..great job so keep it up!..God Bless!...
subarashii o5 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Hello again! :D I'm really enjoying this... On to the next chapter.
subarashii o5 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow! Just from the first chapter I could tell that you really write well! Hahaha. :D And it's as if I reviewed so late already, but I can't pass not reviewing for this great story! Hahaha. I'm gonna review every 5 chapters so that I would not flood.. Haha.