Reviews for Saving Me
Forever-A-Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Nooooo don't leave it at that ! I wanna see what happens next, I'm not a psychic like dear Hinata ! Please pick this story up ! It's too good to be left to dust in a fanfiction corner !
Mana chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
when i think psychic i think telepathy and telekinesis she should have been able to escape also i don't get it are the Hyugga's in Suna?
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
omg! i have to know what happen next!
choco-rose chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
you are so right i want hinata and naruto anime its getting soooo boring and there is nothing but fights now and stuff in the anime. no romance or even a little joke so far. :(
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
WOHO! THIS IS FUCKIN AWSOME! BUT WHEN IS HE GOIN TO FIND OUT?
narutos vixen chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
is this story gonna get updated and really how come hinata doesnt want to tell naruto about being a psychic
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
wow

absolutly loving ur story

cant wait for the nxt chapter

~tigeress
Ruki44 chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
AH THAT WAS AWESOME! 100/10~!
Karada chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
A fantastic fan-fic. I enyoyed the Story very much und hope you will soon add another chapter

(I hope my English isnt too bad. Im german and should refresh my english-skills ")
HoNdeR chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Woot totally agree with you on that one! Long live NaruHina!

Let NaruSaku and Anti-Naruhinaers burn in a cauldron and melt away in hell! (No offense, sorry :P)

Good story so far, if you want a constructive critique, reply to this review saying so. It's late right now so I'm a little bored to write all these constructive stuff )
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see the wedding and honeymoon!
escarcega01 chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
OK one word to describe this story is amazing totally genius, keep it up don't let it died is really good please continue.

RATING: 9 out of 10 and that is because you have not mention nothing about naruto and gaara's demon and also because you kill one of the characters of the anime that is great kurenai, i mean what are you thinking tkilling her you could have made her a slave and then have her rescue, but killing her and not only her the tsunade come on think those two don't deserved to be death.

But i am OK i will keep on reading the story.
TrinityTepes chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
Loved it. Can;t wait for the update!
violetblackrose chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
did you know that psychics have the power to move things with there mind and read mind like telepathy and telekenises you could have her have that to as her powers get stronger cute naruto hinata fic by the way
Tw33ty JR chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
cool cant wait to see the story behind this mess and hopefull we'll find out who is actin as a spy cant wait to read the next chapter so plz update soon _