Reviews for I'll prove it to you!
Saiyan Chik chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Ooooooo please update I would really!really!like to see what happens next!awesome story!
Saiyan chik chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
LOLZ!hahahahahaha!They went into the womans bathroom oooo looks like kiba was right!hahaha
Hinata's717500 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
FUCK OFF SAKURA! There. Hinata train harder so you can kick some Sakura ass. Oh yea, I also almost forgot, good luck Hon.
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
WOW

It's nice

So did Naruto and Hinata meet again?
noodlefox chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
write more plzz but why did hina and saku get in to a bitch fight
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Many questions need to be answered. Will Naruto and Hinata be able to see each other again? Why was Sakura being a bit,ch? These and many more must be answered soon.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This just proves that Naruto and Kiba are like brother with the same thought process. Both are stupid canines.
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Sure sakura's an annoying pest with long hair,BUT,when she has short hair,and older,shes asome!And COOL!
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Well FlowerChild91,You suck ASS!If you hate sakura,well screw you!I hate YOU!
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
How rude naruto!Sakura THOUGHT hinata was gonna attck you!Your dumb story just made me hate hinata now!Naruto can have hinata!There both cruel and rude!
X-Java-bean-X chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
Omg Sakura Bashing No! Can You Please Make Naruto Sakura And Hinata Friends Again plerlez?
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
It wasnt sakuras fault...she thought hinata was gonna attack her team !I WOULD SO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!Hinatas

a brat in dosnt like her.I bet sakuras balling her eyes out...
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
KIBASAKU!KIBASAKU!KIBASAKU!
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Heh heh,naruto liky hinata,kiba I still LOVE KibaSaku!Kiba and sakura pwease!
XxKibaSakuxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Can sakura pwease be with kiba?Kibasaku FOREVER!Beleive it!