Reviews for Shadows In Darkness
Keahi Spitfire chapter 36 . 1/22/2018
This was a great story. I read A Photographers eye years ago and have reread it multiple times since. I'm not sure why I never read this series, but that was clearly a mistake. I love it so much. I've recently been rewatching Smallville and this is totally feeding my fic cravings. One of the things in Smallville that cracks me up is Clarks inability to admit his secret. He can littereally be caught in the act and he tries to pass it off with the most unconvincing, "huh, that was strange". You captured Clark so perfectly in this. And now I may need to go and rewatch the Lois and Clark series. I love seeing Clark get a support group. Especially one that sees clark and not just the boy scout. And your Lois is perfect.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 35 . 5/3/2016
This was a great story, and very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing it! I enjoyed the journey it took me on :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Sunlight people, come on, he needs sunlight. All this time he's just needed sunlight!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
Man this is getting serious. I'm a little confused though at who knows he's Superman and who doesn't, as it almost seems everybody does? I was shocked when Richard died, that was unexpected and sad. Also, at the same time though, I'm kinda glad Luthor's dead, he was such a horrid man. I hope everything turns out alright!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
I love the idea of them going camping to investigate :P And Jason is one cheeky boy for sneaking along with them.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
Jason's so sweet :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
Whoa that was good *munches on popcorn.* So many mysterious things happening. That crazy scene at The Planet was quite hilarious for the fact that none of the accusations being spread around through that fake woman were real.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
What a horrible thing to experience. I think Superman's going to need some assistance getting over that experience :( I hope they catch the bad guys responsible soon!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Awww, I really like that Clark goes to church :) That was a nice touch :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
Oh wow, that kryptonite poisoning thing does not sound good. I was right to guess it was something along those lines ;) I'm really worried about him now. I hope he's going to be ok!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Ooooo, man, things are getting complex. And I was right, on top of the Lois thing, there is still something wrong with Clark *brain goes into overdrive*...I wonder if this story contains any red kryptonite?
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Ah, so he's upset because he's still strongly in love with Lois? That makes perfect sense :) Once again, I loved this chapter :) Especially the part where he flew Richard to The Bugle, lol :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Poor Clark, he's a bit of a mess, hey? And I feel sad for him. I wonder, he seems a bit..off. Is there pieces of kryptonite left around the city that's making him tired and a bit sickly? Just a theory. If not, then I wonder (other than his long trip into space and other things etc) what it is that's getting to him? Hmm, I'll be eager to delve more into the story :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
This is so good! I feel sad about Jabber, I really felt that, and I liked their whole trip around the city, it was clever and well written :) I could imagine a boy might not believe Superman got scared, but he doesn't realize how far from the truth he really is. And what's this about their farm? I hope these guys are not going to find out his identity :/ That would be bad.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Man, I love it, I can already tell this gonna be great. So many interesting ideas in here! I can't wait to see what happens :D This is really unique! :D