Reviews for Limitless Love
Hikaru Kaoru plus Haruhi chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Great story
JustANerdyGirl chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
MY BOYS HAVE ARRIVED! Sorry I love the twins with passion.
Colby adele chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I love your work its really great can you make more possibly with harsh i pregnant i would love to read that thanks and keep up the amazing work!
Mindblower1915 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Okay, can i just say that i am in love with your work. Screw that. I'll just say it. I am in LOVE with your work.
Hidden Courage chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
AWESOME!
LastLady chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
You're story was truly amazing... I seriously read the entire thing in under four hours...:)

I haven't read any of your other stories, but this one is seriously on of the best TamXHaru... NO of the best fanfics, in general, I have ever read...

There were some mistakes and stuff, like spelling errors and what not, but at least we can tell you're literate. Some people just post stuff without thinking or reviewing... You can tell, though, you put time and effort into this story... and it was awesome!

SO... Yea... Just in case you couldn't tell... I LOVED YOU'RE STORY!XD
hourglass eternity chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
AWESOME! DO A SEQUEL SOON! I LOVE HIS STORY! BEAUTIFUL, CREATIVE, FANTASTIC, AND MORE!
xXKimmyChanXx chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
nice story! i really enjoyed it! :)
winterbrooks chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
thanks for the story!:) I never really imagined Hikaru would be married before his twin. But I guess your story managed to turn their lives for the best. And hey, I love the plot.

God Bless
Katie Harsan chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
this was such a great story. you did a really good job of keeping them all in character, and you brought in some great OCs that fit into the story perfectly. I Loved it!
felixfabula chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
holy crap holy crap holy crap holy crap! i love this story! to me it is completely realistic and loyal to the character's personalities. I've basically decided that this is in reality what happens in the story, years after the anime ends. thanx!
Kuma-cchi chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
Now this was a well-written story. It seemed like a movie was playing before my eyes. I could see, feel and taste every little detail you added and I could hear your characters speaking; Your style is so natural, artistic, flowy... and I loved the drama. Even the canon characters were nice.. I especially like Arisa :D

Keep up the good work! It was a pleasure reading your story.
darkeyesgirl chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
i just love this story ! yay ! love the chp where tamaki calls out mom during the show . lmao !
Nachiko-San chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
ok so sorry i haven't left you a review for any of the other chapters, but i was just too absorbed into reading...wow im in love with this story...it's so sweet..haha i totally knew what was going on after it said a 'hand on each shoulder'...yep, this is really a great story...i can see jealousy in the near future, when alice and tamaki are shooting their scenes..hehe...and when tamaki said 'make sure they have instant coffee' i cracked up laughing thinking:that's so tamaki..lol i can't wait to catch up on the reading, but for now i must say goodbye because it's already 3 a.m. ...i'll review ya soon
drkkizzes12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wah...i finished the anime months ago and still watches it over and over again (dnt b scared..hehe im not a freak) well..its humorous and romantic...anywhos..then.i read ur fic..grea job!