Reviews for Death in small doses
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Interesting story...I would have liked a bit more romance...but great writing regardless!
Miravisu chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
A fine muggle/wizard approach to Mr Riddle, but things happened almost a bit too fast at the end!
vaila chapter 15 . 8/28/2008
Oh! I am so sad it is fifnished! :( It was a great Stary! I enjoyed it immensely. :D
vaila chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
YEY! THat's my Snape - the true one!
vaila chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
I also miss the old Snape. I hope he comes back at the end of the story.
vaila chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
He is changing. for good or for bad - but he is.
vaila chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
I think that someone from the Order is the informant of Crabbe - the one who misse his meeting with Crabbe because of an urgent meeting.
vaila chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Yor Snape keeps on being in character. I am not speaking about the antidepressant effect but about the hero and character Snape as a whole. I love it. If he keeps on this way I will love it so much that if you dare make him out of character you will brake my heart.
vaila chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I liked it when he got worried when she told he she had fainted. That was just wonderful. I loved it.
vaila chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I have a great feeling for this fic. Their relationship seems to be strictly professional and it think it is the best situation because Severus is so in character. I have such grate hopes.

"Please, let it remain a good story, I am staring to lose hope."
Harmony Bites chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
I enjoyed this story and your take on the characters. Delivers not only on romance but adventure which is rare. I'm looking forward to reading more from you in this ship.
Harmony Bites chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
I'm rather glad that Snape was never affected-that he remains himself-and this is certainly one of the most original ways I've seen Voldemort disposed of.
Harmony Bites chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
Hm-if Snape suspected something, why didn't he find someone to tell about his suspicions rather than being so cryptic? I expect I'll find out next chapter-yes, this is a cliffie-so I'm glad I'm reading this complete :-)
Harmony Bites chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
And so the clue bell dings for Hermione about how she feels about Snape. Also a nice way you're having of keeping the mystery side of this story on the boil.
Harmony Bites chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Interesting discussion and subtext between Snape and Hermione, and now you're making me wonder if sweet, gentle non-violent Neville has an agenda of his own somehow...