Reviews for Doctor Who and the Nowhere Men
Marshmallows rock chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Yay! oh my god update update faster faster
Dugleik chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
I printed this chapter out and read it on the buss, that's why I haven't reviewed before, but now I had the time to sitt down and review. Although not much time, just enough to say that I love the story.
yamiangie chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
I stand by my statement fot the hast chapter the beatles are doomed. Stupid time war, I can see why RTD doesn't want any past doctors coming back. Four is going to get very cross at Ten I know it. Good chapter i hope it only eats the one who can't play and died of an anurizum.
HelenaHermione chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
Oh my, now this is shocking! All 8 destroyed! (Would explain the 'new' series, though.) This has to be an alternate universe, an alternate slipstream at the very least, like the Trousers of Time in the Discworld series. And the Beatles are right in the middle of it all!
moonbean chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
Is that true? That the Time Lord's time line was erased when Gallifrey was destroyed? I never knew that! Or did you just put it in for the story?

Anyway, it's fab! Please, please update soon!

kiss-her-theta chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
that was so great!

i can't wait for your next update!

i hope that you are okay.

hugs,

kiss-her-theta
Dugleik chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
Brilliant, brilliant author. Update and I'll give you candy
kiss-her-theta chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
oh...plz plz plz keep going with this!

:D
HelenaHermione chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
Oh, I hope you can post up the next chapter sometime soon, it's a wonderful story!
HelenaHermione chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
'It's been a hard day's night'- lots of fun! Can't wait to find out about the mysterious question that has been plaguing you, it should be interesting!
BadWolf87 chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
AH! I wanna know more! This is so friggin awesome I hope you know. Please update soon.
dhrachth chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
I love all the work you put in on the details. I always think it's the small details that really make or break a story.
kyer chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
Until these latest seasons I've not seen Doctor Who since the movie was shown, so I could be wrong, but...can't a time lord sense when another tardis is near? Seem to recall that with the Doctor and Master knowing each other was around.
yamiangie chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
The Beatles are Doomed. they had another bass player two that's new one for me. I knew Ringo replaced some one.
loonytunecrazy chapter 9 . 2/1/2007