Reviews for Doctor Who and the Nowhere Men

TEN.

FOUR!

*sniffles*
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Brr. This chapter. So good!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Fantastic, wonderful chapter! I really wish Ten would have let Four helped, but I AM SO GLAD FOUR'S BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, STUBBORN SELF WENT AFTER HIM ANYWAY! ;D Ahhh, Doctors! I swear. :P
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Ahhh, I loved this! Very Harry-heavy, I love Harry!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Ahhh I'm loving this so so much! Such a good read! Four and Ten interacting...bliss!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I was giggling incoherently throughout this entire chapter. I LOVE IT.
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
AHHHHHHH THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING! I let out a really loud squeal when they just about hit Four! AND ROSES'S DESCRIPTION OF HIM, HAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING! :D I see Four is gonna be up for some snooping, it seems!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Oh, I really loved this chapter so, so much! Ahhh, this story just keeps getting more and more interesting! :D
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Ohh, interesting! Wonder what's going on? O: Hmm...*continues to read*
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Oh my goodness! This chapter was SO amazing and funny! Admittedly I'm not terribly familiar with the Beatles but your version of John Lennon here had me cracking up!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Ohhhhh, I like this chapter! :) Ahh, I see they've most likely definitely landed where the Fourth Doctor, Sarah Jane & Harry are currently...SWEET!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Ehhh! Sorry it took so long to get back to this, been watching Doctor Who, actually. :P Ahhh, the ending of this chapter is...oh man! I gotta see what is gonna happen next!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Ohh, this seems really interesting! :D Everyone's in character, I giggled. Love it so far
Sunny1601 chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
Fantastic! Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Brilliantly written, wonderful storyline, excellent characterization, just... just...

FANTASTIC!
Doctor Lennon 007 chapter 28 . 12/22/2013
Oh my gosh! This story was amazing! I love finding a committed writer as into the Beatles and Doctor Who as I am! You should write more DW fanfics, and more Beatles fanfics!
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »