Reviews for Doctor Who and the Nowhere Men
Guest chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
This story is so incredibly well-written and well-researched and just overall fantastic. Wow. I can't even begin to say all the things I love about it. It's incredible. I am flailing.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
It took me forever to finish this! I lost the link and could remember the name or author for about a year (I had made it to chapter five or something) before finding it again! And thank you so, so much for writing. This was a marvelous piece of work, and I thank you for writing!
Lucillia chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
That was absolutely brilliant, and I was unable to put it down from the first word of the Prologue to the last word of the Epilogue.
Lucillia chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Good story, reading your Off Topic P.S. I have to reply with an I've got no fucking clue, but I think I have a couple of theories that reference a later point in the series. As you know, Rassilon who had also been dead at one point was Lord President of Gallifrey in The End of Time Pts 1&2. He was also the founder of Time Lord society and one of the creators of the Eye of Harmony.

If you remember, at some point during the creation of the Eye of Harmony Omega got trapped in that black hole thing which was likely what happened to The Master. Knowing how badly the Time War went and how the Master was one of Gallifrey's most experienced fighters and strategists as well as a goddamn cockroach I wouldn't put it past Rassilon to have fished his will out of the Eye of Harmony and put it into the body of say a brain dead Time Lord for instance, giving The Master a whole new set of regenerations.
evilteddybear chapter 28 . 6/11/2013
AHAHAHAHAHA (CACKLES IN MAD GLEE FOR 15 MINUTES, eyes and mouth wide, head tossed back)

AHEM

Thank you so much for your time and effort. This was fantastic! You wrote the characters so vividly - when Rose was mad at the Doctor I could imagine all kinds of arguments they might have in my head with no effort. They just took on a life of their own to me. :D
Z-King chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
may i just say that this is one of my favorite doctor who storys and you did very well on the doctors personality and how they will react page 15 and 16 are my fav
elizapi chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
thank you for the marsh wiggle reference. My first introduction to Doctor Who was channel flipping and seeing "Puddleglum" in a long scarf trying to talk down a robot. That was years ago, can't remember anymore about the episode, but it's always good to know others see the connection!
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 28 . 6/13/2012
I know I have reviewed once before but I felt if I left without saying something I would be committing a crime;

That was one of the most memorable stories I have ever read on this site. The way you presented all of the characters was more than on par, the raw emotion that weaves itself through the text was just overwhelmingly good; I felt I actually watched a Doctor Who special/movie on the television! The feeling I left with when I finished reading the last word on the page with is indescribable to the point where all I can say is that I felt more than happy or exuberant or any other word that means, "Happy." I sincerely think that BBC should hire you on as one of the writing staff for the actual DW show.

Over-all, I love this story and not only is it one of my favorites on this site but one of my most favorite stories of all time! Thank you for taking the time out of your life to write this, I know how hard it is to make a commitment like this and stick to it since I also write stories for this site as well and have given up because I simply didn't have my heart in it. Once again, thank you, and I hope that you continue to write stories whether they be fanfiction or original; I'm sure they're all as brilliant as this. Take care, my friend.
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
I think I know the answer to your question: Since the Eye of Harmony was sealed away from the universe in a timelock because of the Time War, all reincarnations and the like would be erased and all of the effects done like eating the Master would be erased as well which would, in a wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey sort of way, resurrect him. At least, in theory that is probably what happened. Maybe, I have don't have a degree in Time-nomics so I can't be sure xD
I Deny COE chapter 28 . 6/9/2012
I loved this! I originally found it for my sister (a Whovian and massive Beatles fan), but I soon found myself addicted.
MormonBae chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
WOOOWWWW! This was such an amazing story! You wrote the characters so well, I could actually HEAR their respective voices in my head as I read. This was so interesting, well written, and thoroughly thought out! Fantastic, really.
Readertee chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
This is great! Apparently the Timelords resurrected the Master to fight in the Timewar, giving him a new set of regenerations.
Peregrinate chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
The Time Lords brought The Master back. I don't know how, but I'm assuming they found some way to do it. They wanted everybody back on their side for the Time War, and the Master may be an evil megalomaniac, but he's a genius as well.
timano chapter 28 . 3/9/2010
Wow! Yes, that's all I can say-wow! Your story was a fabulous epic incorporating 1963 Who, 2005 Who, the Fourth Doctor, the Tenth Doctor, the Time Ring trilogy, the Daleks, the Tardis, the Beatles, and so much more! I normally rate out of 10 stars, but your story deserves so much more than that. I'd rate it a solid 20!

Please write more!
LADYMALLARD chapter 28 . 12/12/2009
Hi there, I'm always a bit sad when a story ends and the last chapter appears. Even though it's great to read it and everything resolves it's self. But the excitment of reading the story as each chapter appears, is such fun, it's so exciting to wonder what will happen next. And then, it's on to the next Story and it's exciting wondering what it will be about. You certainly captured both The Dr.'s personalitys as well as the companions and the Fab Four themselves and Rose's loyalty is heartwarming. Her confidence building in the face of the Dr.'s doubt in himself, is key to bringing him back from his depression and it was very clever in the way she accomplished it. This story was a terrific journey, well written. I look forward to your next one, when it comes along. Great Job! Happy Holidays to you and may I add, DR. WHO ROCKS! Long may he roam the Galaxy!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »