Reviews for Doctor Who and the Nowhere Men
RandomBeatleLover chapter 25 . 12/30/2008
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LADYMALLARD chapter 25 . 12/27/2008
This is really, getting to be a fantastic story. I find I'm remembering the songs and I'm even understanding the dialog, without reading it four or five times. I am always happy to have a continuation, of a story I've been reading pop in, to see what happens in the next chapter. It's like waiting for the next part of a tv show to come in, hard to wait but rewarding when it appears. Your doing a fine job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. keep it coming!
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
Whoo! Update!

I suddenly get the trouble of never having time to write- I've just started high school and never have any free time. AT ALL. It sucks so bad.

But anyway, I know you said that this chapter was rushed, but I still think it's as brilliant as usual. You really are such a great writer. Keep up the good work! :D
LADYMALLARD chapter 24 . 9/20/2008
I have really looked forward, to a continuation of this story, it's so fasinating to read, I love trying to figure out the way your characters are speaking, I have had to read the dialog over, a few times to get what they are saying, but once I get it, it makes perfect sence. Like solving a puzzle. Keep it coming, I can't wait to read more. This is one of the most imaginative fan fiction storys I have ever come across. Great job!
Laura Harkness chapter 24 . 9/20/2008
WOW! This is stupendous! It made my day stumbling upon it. I hope you continue to update. It is VERY well written (bravo for that) and a wonderfully good yarn. Love it. You are totally brilliant!
LADYMALLARD chapter 23 . 7/15/2008
Hello there, I haven't reviewed for a while, but I do love to read new storys, your's is wonderful. I usually find myself reviewing Darkwing Duck and Ducktails, ect. It was your Darkwing Duck story that brought me to your other story. I have always loved the series,#4 was the first Doctor I saw on tv. Also, I grew up in the sixtys, with the music and movies of the fab four. I have loved reading this story. You have really put togeather, a fantastic tale, What a movie it would have made. I hope it won't be too long befor you add the next chapter I await this storys continuation, with great anticipation. Please, don't make me wait too long, Keep up the good work.
ermintrude421 chapter 23 . 7/5/2008
This fic is absolutely amazing! The things you are managing to bring in and make coherent and understandable, while dancing out a convoluted plot, all leave me in awe of your skills. And your store of Beatles lore and footnotes (which I greatly appreciate) are amazing. Looking forward to more!
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
Woot! This is really great! Please update again soon! :D
this account will be dead soon chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
**Sneaks in and Beatle-naps them** _

Update soon!
Carrie Shadow chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
Yes! This getting more and more awesome with each passing minute. But what happened to Four?
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
Great chapter. Again I am very glad you updated. I am not sure if you've have seen Across the Universe, but that's a wonderful movie with all the Beatles Music in it. When you mentioned the Beatles giving their last prformance on the roof, it reminded me of the last scene in Across the Universe. I hadn't realized the cnnection to the Beatles untill now. Thanks for writing.
Carrie Shadow chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
This is the story I've been waiting for. Ten, Four, and the beatles all in one fic! Absolutely fab!
Puchi chapter 22 . 5/30/2008
This story makes me squeal in joy every time I read it. Just sayin'. Update soon!
Geriatric Yoda chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I've never read anything by Lennon, so I'm going to assume that this planet is somehow centered around his works and even his dialect, as you stated? Odd, sure, but stranger things have happened in DW, and often do...

Good start, I'm onto reading the rest between writing my own DW fanfic, 'The Gods Plot'...only the prologue is up right now (it's 10-Martha), but if you have a chance I'd love to hear from you.

Consider me hooked...should get all these chapters read in the next day or so!

Dave
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
This. Story. Is. Brilliant!

It just keeps getting better and better, I mean it. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for updating this!

(is still babbling about sheer brilliance hours later)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »