Reviews for Doctor Who and the Nowhere Men
giveGodtheglory chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
As well written as ever, and I'm quite interested in seeing how it ends.

I also have square eyes from speedreading to catch up _
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
Yippiee more writing. I am glad you updated. I still love how you manage to encoporate Beatles songs into Doctor Who, or is it Beatles into Doctor Who? *shrugs* Doesn't matter at any rate.
Sailor Greeny chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
I really like this story. I was so happy to find an update today. I really like the idea of the Beatles meeting the Doctor(s) and even started writing my own story. It's not as good and I will probably never post it, but I like to write more for myself since I'm so self-conscious about my work. I also like the Doctor's reaction when he/they? made the connection. I look forward to seeing the Beatles again, update when you can.
this account will be dead soon chapter 21 . 3/15/2008
Cool!

Update soon! _
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 21 . 3/15/2008
Scary but I am actually starting to understand the non-standard English. I think I am getting use to it. :)

I love this story and I am so glad you managed to write another chapter.
CrystalC chapter 20 . 2/10/2008
Ewe arr Hill-air-re-us! Wonder-Filled!
Marshmallows rock chapter 20 . 2/9/2008
Ooh, this is still really good. Getting a bit confusing but pretty good.

Is Yellow Submarine good? I've only seen Help!
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 20 . 2/8/2008
I so need to see Yellow Submarine again. I only saw it once as a little kid, and I really can't remember it properly. *Snickers* Rose having trouble understanding quaint English. That's the only thing that bugged me about the chapter. I have to read a whole bunch of Chaucer Middle English this semester (English Major Requirment) and between both, the quaint English of them both it's driving me looney. ;) But good chapter nonetheless.
HelenaHermione chapter 19 . 1/16/2008
Hooray! An update! And things are certainly shaping up, I'm glad that Harry managed to be of some assistance, although the whole bit with the two Doctors was cleverly done and funny-especially the simultaneous conversation! (Another great part-the 4th Doctor trying to sing the 'Tomorrow Never Knows' song.)

You've got good ideas with these plot points and I can't wait to find out more-will the Tenth Doctor possibly tell just why and how Logopolis was destroyed with his death? And there was a hint that something was quite off with the Doctor's explanation of how the creatures managed to knock him out of the Time Vortex...again, excellent job!
Fic Druggy chapter 19 . 1/12/2008
kewl... more please!
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 19 . 1/11/2008
Ello!

Yes, thanks for updating! I had been waiting... but it's okay.

This new chapter is really good! All the technobabble is kind of hard to follow, but I'm rather dim-witted, so that's excpected.

Funny, while I'm reading this, I just happen to be listening to "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", the Beatles.

And that was not intentional.

What a coincidene! Ha ha ha!

Please update again soon!
sinecure chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
I thought the song would turn out to be 'Across the Universe'. I even listened to it while reading.

Excellent chapter! *sigh* Good writing is so nice to read. I even understood all the technobabble... well, mostly. Poor Harry. He's just not quite getting it. But then again, he never seemed to want to as much as Sarah Jane and Rose and the others.

Eagerly awaiting more!
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
Thanks for doing a brand new chapter and taking the time to working on this peice of writing. It's so brilliant, to coin a phrase from the 10th Doctor, that you manage to combine old school Doctor Who with the New series. Thanks again.
Marshmallows rock chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
Wow. That was quite confusing what with all the Doctors, but so worth the wait. Nice to see you back :)

xx
sinecure chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
I just finished reading all of this, and I'm hooked. It's lovely. So perfect. I feel as if I'm reading a Doctor Who book or watching an episode. I love the details, and the references added in. It makes it all the more real. Your version of the Time War is well-done, but so horrible. There were tears. :(

You have them all down pat. Four, Ten, Nine, Seven, Harry, Sarah-Jane, and Rose. A hard task with so many people, but you've pulled it off beautifully.

I was so caught up in it, that I didn't realize this was the last chapter posted. I'm now eagerly awaiting more.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »