Reviews for Doctor Who and the Nowhere Men
Janeirin chapter 18 . 12/7/2007
Beatles songs in the fabric of the universe?

I KNEW IT.

Brilliant story!
Lila Kooks chapter 18 . 11/20/2007
Oh my gods...did all that happen? Is that how the Time War ended? Ohh...*sniff*
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 18 . 11/20/2007
I love this, well done chapter. Although things seemed to be diffrent now in the whoverse, what with 10th Doctor meeting his fifth self in the CIN special. But it's always nice to have any of the Doctors meet themselves. I loved all your theories on how the Time War ended. Very nice.
this account will be dead soon chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
**Bounces** Ooh, ooh, OOH! _ COOL! ((All hail sugar highs.))

Update soon! :)
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
...

rather confusing...

ah well!

I LIKE IT!

Beatles and Doctor Who! My two most favorite things in this Universe!
Marshmallows rock chapter 18 . 11/6/2007
lol romana bossing everyone about.

and don't worry about slow updates, it's always worth the wait
HelenaHermione chapter 18 . 11/6/2007
The final plan of the Time War...wow, I mean, it's so complex and yet it certainly would have explained the disjunction of the old and new series-but here we've got a new universe and the Beatles were there, right from the start, apparently their music is eternal!
loonytunecrazy chapter 18 . 11/6/2007
I got to say you pretty knowleadge able about who keep up the good work
Buffybot76 chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
I think my brain just melted. _ Well, this was all extremely interesting and I think it explains things quite nicely. Now I can't wait to see Four and Ten in action as they set the timelines right! Keep up the good work.
Unseen Watcher chapter 17 . 11/5/2007
Now I get to harass you on two websites! Aren't you excited? _~ I welcome this story to my favorites lists. Gives it some class. As always, looking forward to more, but I'm greedy that way. _
giveGodtheglory chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
Very well written.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
SQUEE! I'm so happy Nine's finally there... ehehe. With one Doctor popping up after another, I was eagerly awaiting his return. This chapter is incredibly beautiful and intense. And longer chapters are great! There's more for us readers to enjoy! lol. Hope to see more soon!
HelenaHermione chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
Excellent chapter, so complex, and the footnotes are nicely detailed-'I am the Walrus' is certainly unexpected, but quite true! Yay, Nine is here, at least Four might be able to admire him and now we get to learn...what was the final plan of the Time War? I can't wait!
Marshmallows rock chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
wow, bit confusing with three doctors, but that was a good chapter. well worth the wait.
loonytunecrazy chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
A great way to tied in all the stories togather greta fic keep up the good work
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »