Reviews for Thunderbird
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
SO cute!
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
AWWWWW! That was really cute! I love how everyone just goes "So. You're a totem pole?" And then poor Kurt is all just "No, no I'm a... okay. I'm a totem pole."
That's adorable!

And I loved the Kurt/Todd ness! And the whole fo-shizzle statement. Aww!

So romantic! In a Kodd way. So yeah.
It's an awesome Halloween fic!
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Yayz, I always like a good Kurt/Todd, even though my heart truly lies with Kurtty *cue dramatic music*

This story made me laugh until my stomach hurt! ROFLOL! Really Great!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw, poor Kurt. But that's what you get for masquerading as a lesser known mythical creature. :( Everyone thinks you're either a shapeshifter (lazy arse guessers...) or a vampire. And that's about it. XD. Heheheh I can very much see Todd continuing laughing whilst being kissed. It kind of fits.
inuyasha666hiei chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
lol pure kurt people keep thinking he is a Totem pole lol

you did a really good job on this its the only Halloween one i have seen so fare _
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
One of the best Todd/Kurt stories ever! They were so in character! I was laughing so hard my mom told me to shut up! You should definately write more of this pairing!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
:snaps fingers: Fuck, I knew I should have recognized the Thunderbird thing sooner. I actually remembere what it was before any explanation, just Forge bein' all 'thunderbird' and yay my love of myths has sorta paid off. Also, the baklava analogy was great.

...:is 1/4 lakota and 1/4 cheyenne: Huh. BUT ANYWAY cheers for Todd dragging Lurt out. “… ‘Bite me!’” I do believe that I saw an angsty pic earlier today about these two with that title.

'After a decent interval, they ran out of breath.' :claps, because she is lame: Kyah, I liked it. :hits fav button thing:
teh-fargs chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I just came back to this fic after a long time away in other fandoms and now I remember what got me hooked on ToddKurt

Yes, I mean you.

Just Phan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Baklava isn't creepy, or green. Unless it's made wrong...

WTF Baklava are you eating? Anyways good story. I look forwad to more K/T from you.
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
You are the only person who can write Toad without him being out-of-character. And you write him with KURT! *foams at the mouth* I LOVE IT. Thank you for your awesomeness. *bows before you*
Zom-a-Nom Nom chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
xD That is so adorable. I'm new to the ToddxKurt fandom, and I believe this lovely little oneshot has sealed my fate as a fangirl. Hooboy. I'm doomed, aren't I?

I love it. Your style is great-descriptive without being long-winded (the curse of my poor big brother and I-our redeeming quality being "hey, we're not as wordy as Tolkien"), with use of language that makes it seem as though the narrator is on-level with the teenage characters (makes me wonder if you ARE their age; xD no offense. I'm a teen myself, anyway). The dialogue was very in-character, enough that if they weren't enemies in the canon line, they would definitely pal around in just the same way. Friendly, with plenty of good-natured mocking and sardonic jokes.

I'm trying to get a mental image of what Kurt's costume would look like, but I keep thinking of something with a really bulky, feathery middle like a turkey. A Sesame Street Big Bird costume-and if I saw my best friend walking around in that, I wouldn't have such an awed reaction. I'd take pictures for blackmail before laughing myself into a coma. Hm... Maybe that's why I don't have many friends?

Anyway. I love this fic to death and am probably going to be obsessed with it forever. Urgh, the glee won't wear off.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was great. I loved it. .
saichanlovestoad chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
You capatured their characters wonderfully, I think. That was great. Hilirious too, especially when describing how Todd was getting the candy from people who thought they were to old. I loved this one so much.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
(glomp attack) Okay, this is officially one of my favorite fics by you now. In fact, it’s probably one of my favorite fics ever. It’s all so very... candy-ish. Sugary, like. And badass. At the same time. What more could a girl want? Like, “Mein Gott, Todd, that thing’s probably of interest to paleontologists! I can’t believe you just ate that!” and, and, no, I can’t do this, EVERY line is a favorite line XD I’m totally forcing my friends to go trick-or-treating next year. Permission to use Toad’s excuses? :D (favs) Incidentally, as if it could actually get any cooler, I live maybe ten minutes away from a lake called Thunderbird...
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I'm not a ToddKurt fan, but I am a slash fan, so I make it a point to read all slash. This is a very cute story. Very sweet. I applaud!