Reviews for Our Love
RavenRechior chapter 1 . 5/5
Ok, I'll admit, I squeed *SO* hard... SO sweet. I Loved it sooo much! There was soo much cuteness. XDD (Plus, Dark n Daisuke are *so* cute together!) Anyway, Keep up the awesome work! (maybe write a sequel?)

~Raven
Pyro Guard chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sequel?
Where the Twins find out that Daisuke & Dark are both dating someone. Oh, and Dark should go to Daisuke's school under a false name like Dark Dorobō(which means thief in japanese).
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Sequel?
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh my god I love it! :) It's a great read.
1johnny-depp-lover3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awe it was so cute

I would've liked to see more...idk in that kinda mood i guess xD

overall a great a cute story~! :)
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww.

It was cute.

Def something I'd read again.
Chio chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i like it. short,but good. a few spelling errors and it felt a little short, but other than that it was god. nine out of ten.

~chio
Jo-Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM AND WHAT THEY DO! PLEASE FINISH YOUR STORY!
Alex468 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Nice But Needs A Better Cliffhanger
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
WHEE! I loved it! aw...i wanted the full lemon...*Blushes* yes i'm a perv, so what. hope you write more, it was awsome!
Stratagirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hello! *waves casually* :)

I just wanted to say that I love this story and it's going on my favs story list too :D And I love this part when, ""Dark..." he hesitated. However, he didn't break eye contact. "Dark I...I want you."

"What?" Dark fell backwards off the couch at his young lover's shocking statement."

The above was beautifully done! I loved it and laughed so much at it! I had to hold a hand over my mouth because I wanted to laugh out loud soo bad but my parents were asleep,lol. Soo...awsome one shot and Dark and Dai are soo cute in this, I love the parts when their just holding each other and just listening to the others heart beat, soo nicely done. I've also noticed that your very descriptive too, and I like that :) Well have a great day, have fun writing and now I'm for sure putting you on my fav authors list too :D later! *waves!*
Kinari-kinz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Uh! XD You left us hanging! lol Very sweet, keep writing please!
Noke Neko Lover chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' HOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE MORE OF THE SMUT! YOU RUINED IT! NOW MY LIFE'S OVER 'CUZ OF YOU! Just kidding! Although you have to admit, that was kind of hot!
Rowen Hashiba chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
one word. yum. 10/10.
Misha chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Dude that was fucking awsome... you need to do a sequel i really want to know what happens to their relationship.