Reviews for Sexy
That should be rated m!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
supert
ebony chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
well i hate max tho and she was lucky to be near alec! and yes alec is really sexy and jensen ackles is the sexiest man ever! and he was the main reason i seen dark angel! cause max sucked and jess alba is a bad actress! anyway jensen is the best too.
l chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice fic! Hot. Lol. Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
SarahBeauty chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Please finish this story! I have read your other stories and they are great! You are awesome!
Caruka chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Pleeeeeeeeease, consider to continue this story! I loved it!
fangiosfriend chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Phew...just let me get a paper bag and then I'll review...pant... breathe in ...breathe out... pant ...OK I'm back. Wow, that was (well I can't very well day hot can I?) but man... that was sizzling and not even explicitly - that takes some serious talent.

Alec was lovingly conjured up in my little ole imagination in vivid and absolute naked in shower yum detail. Like a slow strip tease, everything leading up to made it all the more delicious. Hmmm, now where's that paper bag...
fangiosfriend chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Gah! Don't let it stop there! That was torture and then ...then...NOTHING! That was so bloody sexy you tease you. Put us out our misery and write an M rated sequel so my heart can start beating again for gods sake!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LOL OMG!

Great description and I give an A for the challenge! That's a damn good challenge and I'm glad it was executed brilliantly.

I wish you went further for the ending D like having her actually touch his skin, muscles...etc. ;)

Awesome job! Definitely sexy D
Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That's HOT! You did describe him very well. But how dare you stop? That is cruel *smile* ! I really like the way you are writing, please continue...
Laminamara chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
God, this was one of the hottest fanfictions I've ever read! How could there be any woman out there not wanting him after reading this! *lol* Well done!
RockyRace chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow that was great! very very hot and so well written. Shower scene ... Drool :-b

The things is that there are so many differnent things about Alec/Jensen that make him into the sexiest man alive that it's hard to focus on what makes him sexy. You have have gone further than any other story I've read in trying to put that into words.

Well done and thank you for put those incredable images in my brain. I will keep them there forever in my happy place! :-)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
You had me LOL over bathroom tissue- how odd ;)

It was so enjoyable how well you got into her head- created a new perspective for how she treated/looked/dismissed him. I liked how his emotions were caught up in their banter. So, Max is a peeping Tom, huh- too yummy. The only thing that would have made this better would have been if we could have gotten into his emotions just a little bit more- to make sure they matched hers. Good job :)
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008