Reviews for Dinner Date
hw love chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
The spelling mistakes are killing me. I refuse to read anymore. Plus the plot is pathetic.

Also, all caps? Really? There are better ways to show someone is yelling. Try writing it out normally, using italics or bold for emphasis on certain words and cap it all off with a House yelled/screamed/shouted.
goldeneyekit chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
i love him shouting it to everyone! "Not a nice person? Oh you mean gay. Yeah this is me coming out as your GAY, HANDICAP, DRUG ADDICTED son." roffles...and acting like a little kid.. always awesome to me.
FluffySmarts chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
OH CUTE!
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
like it its funny :P to bad they don't let them be that way on the show :) and who is the new team? if u know i would like to know cause i saw the episode but i know he fired both girls and kept the guys but i don't know which girl is staying? and do u like the season so far i think it could have been better don't u
KylaRyan chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
yay! wilson can hold house's hand in public!

KRH
alexabeamer chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
I'm impressed that you managed to spell review correctly. Spellcheck is a godsend for those of us (myself included) with no talent for how things are spelled.

Spelling aside, the plot was not unusual, except for the 'everyone-comes-along-to-humiliate-House' theme, but I did like how much Chase happened to enjoy himself. Just like the Aussie to be like that. A bit of polishing and I think this fic would have come out a little better, but it was an overall enjoyable story.
necrophile chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
oh this was awesome! and funny! loved this :D
Itzika chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
This is absolutely insane, and I love it. Please spell-check, though. Mechanics are not the most important thing, but they can be annoying if you completely ignore them. Anyway, I like this. Please keep writing (or keep writing the series if you're continuing with the next one).
Jurishiku chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
omg i love this story! im gonna read the sequel now!

-Juri!
13Sarah13 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
please make a sequal or continue this story because it could go far just some minor spelling mistakes just use a spell checker to fix them but really good story