Reviews for Kyuubi of the Nine Tails
TracesOfFreedom chapter 5 . 1/31/2018
You know what, I can honestly say that you've really improved your writing. Big time. I mean, you always have a good idea about a story but now, you have a great way of delivering it too...
isis424 chapter 20 . 9/26/2017
LOVE
Renee.Sarah chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
I didn't feel that this story was well put together. It has a rushed manner to it. Also the near random additional character(s) did not make it easier. This story had potential but I fear it withered and died in a quick and painful end.
Hiroasu Akika chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
This fanfic was very hard to follow, but other than that, I enjoyed it.
Hiroasu Akika chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Aw...This is adorable...Wait...NARU-CHAN?! THE FUCK KIND OF NAME IS THAT?!
Polish chapter 20 . 5/17/2008
-breaks down and cries- Wow! this was amazing! I loved it! its very well done! I really do love it! its like the ultimate view of Kyuubi! nice- stands up and claps- Thanks for sharing -bows-
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
good story but i'm not gonna read any more simply because im to confused. how is this kite guy sasukes bro and a kitsune? all the shared names r confusing too.
Lucifer's Following chapter 19 . 11/22/2006
Where'd the Digiimon come from?
ForgottenGlacial chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Meh, could prove interesting depending on how done, however a bit cliched plot now.

Oh and this...

Kyuubi mean nine tails... so saying Kyuubi of the nine tails is kinda.. well dumb.

Nine tails of the nine tails...
Emron The Dragon King chapter 17 . 11/21/2006
Question does this sort of make Sasuke & Naruto family now?
Emron The Dragon King chapter 15 . 11/18/2006
The one thing I.m really liking about your story is it sound like Naruto about to get A Rather big family thanks to Tail Sense his whole kin & his offspringe that are still alive know That their father, friend, Cosin, Brother & the rest of his Fox kin that like him Have possbly found a new little brother in Naruto. !AW!
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
CHA! awesome kyuubi story good work! i luve anything with kyuubi in it (as you can see XD)
Emron The Dragon King chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I realize this I always Figured that Kyuubi Attacked Because Of Orochimaru. But on my own Note I always Like to picture The Kyuubi No Kitsune as A Female that would make alot more Sense as well. I also think it would be funny if someone made a Naruto Digimon Crossover FanFic Where Naruto Is named the Tamer of Renamon From season three & Because after watching Naruto & reading so Many Naruto FanFic I Suddenly realize something Very Ironic as to why Renamon should be Naruto should be her tamer why Because One Renamon Is a Kitsune Type Digimon, Two When Renamon Digivolves to her Champion form Sher turn into the A Nine-Tailed-Fox Digimon who just happens to be Called Kyuubimon Talk about Ironic huh.
Winterflower chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
hm, i really wonder wat prank did naru pulled on the old geezer. interestin chpt
Winterflower chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
nice chpt especially the little one is called after naruto.