Reviews for Something More
Miguel51 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
That was funny, most especially how they came out. Drop the payload, then ditch the scene. Rachel's reaction was the best, snarky yet accepting. She seemed more annoyed by her time was wasted than shocked by the whole confession thing.
labstractl chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
this is my fav one tree hill fic. Absolutely perfect writing and plot. I hope u make a sequel. Good work !
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
I liked this chapter. I can't wait to see what Lucas has on his mind. Keep up the good work.
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
Great chapter. Keep up the good work. I also get what you mean about holidays. I haven't written anything good lately.
asharp4 chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
Ok it all seems to be going to perfectly isn't? Why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. Is someone going to find out? Oh please don't let it be blabber mouth Rachel. I mean anyone else I think can except it but she would have it wrote in the sky for all to read.
AlyssaAS chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
Im lost, wasnt Peyton taking Brooke somewhere for a surprise? _
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
I was a little confused. After Peyton told Brooke they were almost at the surprise you jumped to them being in the bedroom. If those were different scenes, you might want to make it more obvious. Other than that, it was good. Update soon.
elpololoco454 chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
ok i'm a little confused was there a jump to the next week in this chapter between "No, besides, we're almost there." and "hey peyt? ou remember last week, ..." be cause it confused me at first but after some logic i think it was neways might want to put some kind of barrier and maybe a (one week later) note to avoid confusion. and if im wrong then this chapter was extremely confusing and maybe i missed something. besides that i liked this chapter it was good.
the jehsinator chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
oh my...i love peyton and brooke and i just love this story.
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Great job. Update soon.
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
yay! i hope they have fun whatever they're doing :) please continue when you can!
asharp4 chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
good chapter, you really make it believable these two could have feelings for one another. i am curious at to if anyone is going to find out about them or if the story will revolve only around their feelings and their journey. i can not imagine how the others would react when these two still seem so cautious.
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Really good. I hope you'll continue. I like how you address the awkwardness instead of jumping right into a relationship.
elpololoco454 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
i like this story the entire storyline of it is interesting but the chapters are so short and each cover like 5 min worth of "tree hill time" that i feel like ive been stuck in the same day for a month when i readit. anyways my point it maybe you should make each update longer and just update less frequently because that would keep me more interested (just a thought)

P.S. great idea for a story its fun to read
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
finally! please continue when you can :)