Reviews for Collision Course
Catcat1520 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Did you put in a vague hocus pocus reference? Because if so that's awesome!
Hanna chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This story is very good!

I know, its "humor" category, ( and I really like it)
but you could rewrite that as a drama.
This would be great, too!
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love Tony. Lol.
robertsmithseeker chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
oh my god i could not stop laughing this story rocked keep up the good work
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hi,

I've just spent an enjoyable couple of hours reading through your wonderful fanfiction. Finding a McGee fan who writes so well is so satisfying! I love the whole ensemble of NCIS - but McGee appeals to me more than the others do. He comes across as the more vulnerable of the team, and now this season, with all the weight he's lost, he seems even more fragile, somehow. I LOVE how you have the poor guy fainting in most of your fics! I think one of my favorite stories was Kidnapped. I've had this scene running through my head for about a month now of Gibbs and the team being hot on the trail of some criminal, being distracted into running in one direction, only to realize after it's too late that the criminals are after McGee, not Tony or Gibbs, as they'd suspected. I can just hear Gibbs as the light dawns, "McGee. It's McGee they're after." And they all run back to his desk, or his car, or his apartment to find signs of a struggle, and McGee missing. I LOVED Kidnapped!

Didn't you just love the latest episode of NCIS? I've been waiting all season for a good McGee episode, and we finally get one! I love finding out more about his background, his family, and his life.

I also like how you keep the characters "in character". Yet, you still found a way to interject that wonderful "Gibbs hand-holding" scene! LOVE it! Yeah, there's humor in this show - in fact, it's a major part of why the show works. But when the need is there, Gibbs, Tony, or even Ziva can show tenderness. I love that, and I love how you thread it in through your stories.

I have added you to my favorite authors list, and I can assure you I will be checking your site regularly for updates. Write fast! I have posted a few NCIS stories. They're short; just snippets, really. But they focus on McGee, so you might find them interesting.

Thanks for posting!

Shellie
aLeX24 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
"and he gave thanks his butt wasn’t as hairy as Tony’s." HA HA HA! This was a great story! It's nice to read fics that are different. Awesome job!
Smackalicious chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
OMFG, best ending ever. Okay, things I loved about this chapter? Besides everything? Heh. I'll give specifics. I DIED twice during this chapter - first with Ducky giving the woman Gibbs' number (I actually said, "I love you, Ducky," out loud) and then with McGee being grateful his butt wasn't as hairy as Tony's! OMG. Loved this whole thing. I am just totally dying. Awesome awesome fic. :)
Smackalicious chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Okay, yes, another fab chapter. I love your allusion to how you can never quite see the genitals of any of the corpses because the light "supersaturates" (good word, btw) them. I'm always like, right. But I know, can't have that on network primetime tv. I heart Ziva, btw. She's my girl. :)
Smackalicious chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
OMG, I laughed SO hard throughout this chapter. Tony is so classic. Oh, you have him down. I love this. And Sarcastic!McGee cracks me up, totally. I loved "And that was such a momentous event that you had to rush on over?" after Tony's "I have been thinking." OMG. And then Tony being all hurt. I just wanted to huggle him, but then again, don't we all? Oh, thank you, thank you, this is just what I needed. :)
Smackalicious chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Oh, poor baby! I feel so bad for McGee! I want to know why he keeps hitting the floor like that. Seriously, poor boy.
Leolass chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Cool...so cool. Again, you did good, girlie :OD

Enjoyed it tonnes and, as always, and could see each character so clearly...oddly Ducky always seems to come out the absolute clearest due to his English-isms and his obvious sarcastic/cynical SOH but having said that, i love the way you make McGee's begin all his sentences with 'Ah', it's so him. Love the rouding off you give your stories too as well as the lively injection of humour.

Well done.

x
ArtieFanFiction chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Nice Chapter and thank you for the quick update...
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OMG, this is classic. Ziva's driving causing McGee to "pass out." Oh, too true, too true. Can I say how much I love this show? Because I do. This is so nice. I need to keep track of your stories if they're all this in character.
luckyducky09 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Great story, please continue soon.
ArtieFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I love it, especially the dialogue between Tony and Gibbs as they talk around McGee and the tension between Gibbs and Ducky is interesting. I can't wait to find out what's wrong with McGee, so please update soon.