Reviews for Unexpected Freedom Revised
natztash chapter 18 . 1/28
Will there be an update?
panther73110 chapter 13 . 1/15
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story as its been over five years since the last update
CheetahPosition chapter 18 . 4/25/2015
Oh god, I got to the end and about cried out of frustration! please continue this story it's amazing!
little-bast chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Great so Far...Will there be more coming?

I'm really enjoying this and hope that one or two of Amelia's family are there as well... I would love to see Molly's reaction to the original red haired twins being alive because of Dumbledore!

I'm loving that harry will get to know his parents, grandparents and Sirius ( it's a good thing Charles is clearing his name)

Hoping to read more soon...
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
story just got weird ... and too complicated
Toniboo chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
hey this is quite a good fic. I like how you are progressing with the plot and that the twins and mr and mrs weasley are not part of the plan to swindle harry. I know it is unlikely since it has been over 4 years but I would be very much interested in reading more.

would love an update
toniboo
xox
MisunaWilliams chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I like the story can't wait to read more.
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
come on finish it
gategirl15747 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
please continue this story
Faery66 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Hope to read more soon.

D
Poet Wroet chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Ouch! Those living deads will have serious bedsores
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
I love your story, I wanted to ask if this has been abandoned? I'd love to see what happens next.
White Dragon 50 chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
That was really really great, I hope that you continue really really soon.
LilIzzy chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
love this story please continue
Lara140112 chapter 18 . 2/9/2012
I should learn, I should really learn to look at the last page of a story first.

Argh I hate unfinished stories esprecially if they stop at a point where you're longing for continuation like with this.

I guess I could ask you to update but since you haven't for two years it would probably be useless.

Still good story so far and I love that you have made Remus loyal, it really pains me to read betrayal from his side although I've read it written really well before.