Reviews for Unexpected Freedom Revised
juliet709 chapter 18 . 11/17
this is a great story and i sure hope one day you will pick it up again and finish it.
SeleneAlice chapter 18 . 10/24
Please update this story soon
Zale potter chapter 18 . 8/6
You story was very interesting love the plot wish there a few more that held this sort of plat were harry Parents come back to life or were never dead perhaps nice Dursley or life should always come first as I say i do hope how ever you one day find the time to added a few more chapters to this story I really enjoyed reading!
Zale potter chapter 17 . 8/6
Oh very nice love how they were found wondering now how Remus will Tell Harry...?
Zale potter chapter 16 . 8/6
OK I wonder who this Manor belongs to but other wise very killer chapter.
Zale potter chapter 15 . 8/6
Nice Harry gets his parents back looks like Bumble snout will be in for a bad surprise now as will moldy voldy.
Zale potter chapter 14 . 8/6
i have no guess on who the mystery man is but I'm going to guess that he is major to the plot line!
Zale potter chapter 13 . 8/5
Dumbledore just keeps stepping in it more and more.
Zale potter chapter 12 . 8/5
Cool so he gets to knows his parents after all.
Zale potter chapter 11 . 8/5
Good to see them get what was coming to them.
Zale potter chapter 10 . 8/5
Harry's Wand sounds like it will be very Strong.
Zale potter chapter 9 . 8/5
Wow this is sure to spoil others plans and i think this would count as the power the Dark lord knows not.
Zale potter chapter 8 . 8/5
Love how the Fic is going so far very interesting.
Zale potter chapter 7 . 8/5
Love the Trunk idea that was cool small things like that make fic like this worth reading i think.
Zale potter chapter 6 . 8/5
Wow looks like Dumbledore just made some rather nasty enemies with in his own little order and even bigger one else were very good twist.