Reviews for Unexpected Freedom Revised
megen.duncan chapter 18 . 1/9
Please update this, I want to see have harry take to have so much family a live and it was not LV that put them there it was AD. I would love to see harry get is O.W.L. and N.E.T.S and not have to go back to Hogwarts and I think harry getting a muggle schooling and more, I think it is good for him to go down more roads and if they can get LV sole peaces together Lily and the queen of the goblins with Harry's power can make him right. you have to ask way did the old families join him in the first place and not thing kill thing most old families would have stand by the old rule not no to spill magical blood if they have some way around that and that was kill AD one life foe not starting a war. so want did AD do to Tom aka LV? I can not wait to see what you do with this! I love it so far!
Iwa Fury chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
its going on 2018...are you coming back to this?
LordofKhaos chapter 18 . 9/11/2017
I hope u come back and finish this story
juliet709 chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
this is a great story and i sure hope one day you will pick it up again and finish it.
SeleneAlice chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
Please update this story soon
Zale potter chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
You story was very interesting love the plot wish there a few more that held this sort of plat were harry Parents come back to life or were never dead perhaps nice Dursley or life should always come first as I say i do hope how ever you one day find the time to added a few more chapters to this story I really enjoyed reading!
Zale potter chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Oh very nice love how they were found wondering now how Remus will Tell Harry...?
Zale potter chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
OK I wonder who this Manor belongs to but other wise very killer chapter.
Zale potter chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Nice Harry gets his parents back looks like Bumble snout will be in for a bad surprise now as will moldy voldy.
Zale potter chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
i have no guess on who the mystery man is but I'm going to guess that he is major to the plot line!
Zale potter chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
Dumbledore just keeps stepping in it more and more.
Zale potter chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Cool so he gets to knows his parents after all.
Zale potter chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Good to see them get what was coming to them.
Zale potter chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
Harry's Wand sounds like it will be very Strong.
Zale potter chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Wow this is sure to spoil others plans and i think this would count as the power the Dark lord knows not.