Reviews for A Question of Lust
Beautiful. Thank you for writing it. :D
spopococ chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
XD XD XD XD XD XD

yayayayay!

This was so good, from how you were able to portray the characters, to the way you incorporated flashbacks and memories, and just down to the perfect use of words, made this story absolutely fantastic. :)

You've done a very good job, So thank you. :)
WithMyMadHatterHat chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
gah! the lovey dovey-ness of it all X3

this was a great fict

made me go "awe" a lot

especially when it came to reno, the little bastard

thanks for an awesome read!

much love
cloudmouth chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
You were right, I did like it! This is a great story! ;) Please write another!
Sweenet Todd chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
You must right more! Your a fantastic writer!
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw!
anna'azure chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
m! that was hot and very well writen, not like half the leoms ive read thats like they pulled it out of storage and stuck it on the page when it was a 5 year old that wrote it tin the first place!

any way, what im trying to say here is YOU ROCK!PLZ WRITE MORE!
RenoAshy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
OMG
Lemon Wine chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
n.n *favs*
drifting-nightmare chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow... the hawt smut continues! I love it! Espeacially the part with Rude's eyes. Please write another chapter! These two are one of my favourite pairings! SO SEXY! ~O~
Raven chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Holy... fucking... god... HAWT! Wow... I mean WOW! The writting, the sex, the POV... I cosplay Reno and omg if I had sex like that I swear I'd prolly never go to anyone else. you've got yourself a fan.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
:D Cute. Only thing that would've made it better was if you'd spaced out that big sex paragraph, it hurt my eyes.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
0-0 Wow that was freaking awesome. The detail and the emotion put into it was fabolous. It was really sweet too, very touching. A very great fic.
V6 Studios chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
OMG...loved it on Y and loved it reading it here again!