Reviews for Beneath the Surface
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 10/31
I love the intense character study of Ichigo's and Rukia's relationship. It was very nice, and your prose was wonderful to read. Both were in character. I enjoyed this one shot very much.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/2
This was a really sweet look at their relationship. They're adorable together.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/3
That was just beautiful. I figure the abdomen one is from Aizen getting him, but what exactly are the other two scars from?
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/16
This was lovely. I like how you described their relationship and how Rukia is consciously aware of what it is and what it will be. Nicely done.
Trigzl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really cute! I've only recently started watching Bleach, but this story was well written and adorable. :)
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awww.. This is so hot! Cuz there in the beach and u know.. They're both hot XD
this is really kawai! . it makes me squeal in a girlish way -.-
But anyways, this is pretty kawai! Thanks for writing this wonderful story..
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love this!
paracuties chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Whoa. Really...poetic. But good! Girl (dude?), you're GOOD at this implying stuff kind of thing! I really like the little moments you just add in that are completely original but cute and with the humor and implied romance, it's overall really sweet and just the perfect kind of one-shot. Keep writing! This is amazing!
paper piper chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this was perfect. i think we have the same opinion of the complexities of ichigo and rukia's relationship. your style is clear, effective, and lovely. very good job :)
black-lotusblossom chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Beautifully captured and beautifully written.
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Type your review here...
Hecate1357 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*tear* That was *sob* beautiful. Wonderful.
Aronim chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was good. Nothing much to say but that. Fun, sweet, introspective.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, that was a really, really good read.. I love the idea of the all or nothing.
I saw the monster in you chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this story was hilarious with keigo talking about 'saving the girls' and rukia throwing a rock at ichigo when they raced back. its also sweet and has a slight sadness to it. it has been wonderfully made :)