Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Trigzl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really cute! I've only recently started watching Bleach, but this story was well written and adorable. :)
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awww.. This is so hot! Cuz there in the beach and u know.. They're both hot XD
this is really kawai! . it makes me squeal in a girlish way -.-
But anyways, this is pretty kawai! Thanks for writing this wonderful story..
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love this!
paracuties chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Whoa. Really...poetic. But good! Girl (dude?), you're GOOD at this implying stuff kind of thing! I really like the little moments you just add in that are completely original but cute and with the humor and implied romance, it's overall really sweet and just the perfect kind of one-shot. Keep writing! This is amazing!
paper piper chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this was perfect. i think we have the same opinion of the complexities of ichigo and rukia's relationship. your style is clear, effective, and lovely. very good job :)
black-lotusblossom chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Beautifully captured and beautifully written.
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Type your review here...
Hecate1357 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*tear* That was *sob* beautiful. Wonderful.
Aronim chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was good. Nothing much to say but that. Fun, sweet, introspective.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, that was a really, really good read.. I love the idea of the all or nothing.
I saw the monster in you chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this story was hilarious with keigo talking about 'saving the girls' and rukia throwing a rock at ichigo when they raced back. its also sweet and has a slight sadness to it. it has been wonderfully made :)
ichirukifan4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love it!
darklover chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love you captured the essence of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship. It's no easy feat to put into words their relationship. This fic was really well done, and I loved how it ended. Brilliant.
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was just the right mix of silly and serious for me. I enjoyed it quite a lot. The quiet ending is perfect and fits their characters very well!

Excellent job!