Reviews for Threads of Time
KaluaTheRathling chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
This is discontinued, isn't it.
Makoto Naegis closed account chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Man, I knew this was a deadfic, and I knew that I wouldn't get attached but I DID.
Andi.Elric chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
More please!
Andi.Elric chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love the beginning of this! This is awesome!
Dylexa chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was great! I loved it! I almost cried as Al described the fruit! *sighs pleasantly* Ed never did that...well...then again...Al is the more creative brother, I think! ;

Although, there was one thing that I did see that was a grammar error. This sentence:

"Can to," came the predictable reply, which sounded a lot juicier than normal.

You see, for the "to", it should actually be "too", so the sentence would turn out like this:

"Can too," came the predictable reply, which sounded a lot juicier than normal.

Sorry, I'm a major grammar addict, and I hope I didn't sound annoying. This is a really awesome story though! It really can make the fangirls go weak at the knees! Especially when you describe Al's automail! (Although, thinking about poor Al in automail sounds even more painful than Ed in automail. I like to think that Al has really sensitive skin. ;)
dragonskales chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Judging by the first chapter, this sounds like it's gonna be good! Clicking the next button now!
Beyond Myself chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
I love this story.

I laughed.

I cried.

I'm officially attached to it!

I know it's been about 4 years since you updated it, but You have another fan of this story~!

-Beyond Random
ayesis chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
I am enjoying this fic so much. (:

I hope that you'll update soon.
Amayada chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
hm...interesting...the concept of them having their roles switch have never occurred to me...but all the same nice beginning...I just can't imagine Al as fullmetal...hehe
crazyloststar chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
i still love the idea of ed comparing his armor to automail just in an attempt to be competitive
ricochet941 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I read this last night on Livejournal. This was amazing! I loved it, and I can't wait to follow it more. Your writing is excellent.
Dragon Trainer chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
Wow, the flashback is over, but even so ...your flashbacks were worth reading. They are so wonderful ...I actually kind of hate that the story is moving forward, but then again ..it would be nice to know why they are at the train station.
Legendary Chimera chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
Flashback of doom hehe, you kill me. It was awesome, and now you've got me craving the angst that got Al to the state mentioned at the very end. So not fair to tease us like that!

Oh, and I loved the phrase, "Winry, however, hadn’t yet gotten the memo," Had me laughing so hard I was afraid I'd wake someone up over here. Bravo!
Dragon Trainer chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
I love you, marry me. just joking! Hahahahahah, couldn't help myself from saying that. YOu are brilliant. I love this chapter ..it is definitly one of my favorites. I don't care how long it takes for you to finish this, I just hope that you finish it, because I love how you do the different perspectives.

So, Winry knows thier little secret ...you know ..I always figure she was left out of that tiny bit of information. That is why she always felt so left out, but it makes sense that she would spy on them for exactly that same reason.

Fantastic Chapter ...can't wait for the next one.
Legendary Chimera chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Wow, this was heartbreaking with the song brothers and Kodaku playing in the background. It just makes you wanna hug them, and your writing is quite inspiring. Now I need to go check out the art.

PS: I peeked at your other galleries and was quite amazed :P
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »