Reviews for My Captive Audience
Fat Mum chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
It's a torture story told from J.D's giant man-child point-of-view.
What's not to like?
DwaejiTokki chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
Absolutely loved this!

Thanks for writing. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
Well, this was neat. ...
... (read: intensely angstily dramatically darkly enthralling)

DANGIT- stupid steve. ...and darn all them mental issues anyway... T.T oh, the angst... T.T ((don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it- just... killin' me here))

I think the ending chapter was a bit quick in terms of how you ghost over the trial and aftermath, and after the amount of darker thoughts I'd hoped for just a bit more resolution of JD's thoughts (and perhaps an addressing of the stockholm syndrome symptoms)... (But perhaps it's in the sequel?) BUT, anyway, I mean, regardless it was an intense ride.
Thanks for the story.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
...RRRR
Creepazoid.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
D;

Well, I don't know if my previous review made sense, but pardon the rambling. ha

NNRRRR
!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
THE JORDAN STUFF IS APPRECIATED
I DUNNO, IT WORKS
Just because of her character type- yknow, because it's still HER, though something happened to her in her past in this fic. It helps JD (and me, the reader... ha) to know that other people had bad things happen and there are multiple ways to get through the other side of it- like Jordan, or hopefully something better.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
STOCKHOLM. SYNDROME. THA'S THA TERMS YOU'RE LOOKIN FER PPLZ.
D;
Ahhhhhh! Sort it all out already! Wah! Them cops better not be stupid in the trial, and dam Steve better get his... D:
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
:3 awwwwww...

...don't get me wrong here. I'm still internally sobbing. T.T
DAMMIT
AHH
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
That was perfect, in a really dark way, and AHH of course Dr Cox had to be involved and AHHHHH
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Cox is not the only one, who starts feeling annoyed, because of that "police man".

Great chapter again :)
Emerald Ashes chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
Wow. This is just amazing. I read it almost obsessively for several hours, and it was so wonderfully disturbing. I wish there was a little more comfort (or maybe just slightly more successful comfort), but this feels more realistic. You can't just hug something like this better, though the cast's desperate attempts to do so are so...human. JD's breakdown is both fascinating and horrifying. I'm legitimately too blown away right now to come up with some vast explanation of why this is such an emotional sucker punch. Thank you for writing this story.
Simply Complex Mind chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
This story was simply amazing. I know you wrote it quite a while ago, but still, I really hope you write that sequel someday! :D

(Preferably soon? ;D)
justicejustice chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I'm excited about this story! You write them so in character, and I feel like I'm watching the show!
Nikkirenzo59 chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
What ever happened to the sequel? I know you haven't been on in years, but know that we're still waiting for it :)