Reviews for Could it be Something More?
House's Sidekick chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
nice chapter
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
i love where you are going with this...and a suggestion that i just thought of, why don't you have luke plan another date, that is suitable for all three of them to go on...Luke, Lorelai and Rory...i think that would be cute...anyhow...update soon!
nelope chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
all past transgressions are forgiven...as long as you update soon! jk

I LOVE IT! but i usually love all Luke Lorelai stuff. You should have alot of Lorelai and Luke in the coming chapters but also put Rory and Luke's relationship in.
RIP GG and VM chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I actually thought this was a great chapter! Maybe because it was based around Lorelai and Luke as a couple. Lemme think...yep! That's why! It was PERFECT! Update soon! :D
bianca89 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I liked it. I'm sorry to here how you lost all that information. I personally don't think either Lorelai or Luke would have given away all that personal information in the first few minutes of a date, (talk about conversation killers), but it seemed to work. Please don't have Lorelai wait too long to tell Rory.
captain austen chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I think your being alittle to tough on yourself. The chapter was good. My only note is that you have Luke's mom dying when he was 12 in the first chapter and 9 in the second. Other then that this is a terrific start to a good story. Can't wait for the next chapter and good luck with your computer!
eacstl chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
good idea for a story. keep going for a long time please.
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I really liked this, Please conintu
Javamaniac chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
thats really good...update soon!
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
TBC?

what's with the "?" at the end? You hav to continue!

that means i love it lol.

updated faster!
Stripe Flavored Toothpaste chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
this is really good! please update soon! just a few minor corrections: rory's birthday was oct. 8, 1984, and the pop. of stars hollow is 9973 :) nothing important, just thought i'd point it out. this story is really interesting though, i hope you update it soon! merry christmas or whatever you celebrate this time of year :)
Myra chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
update soon story sounds good so far
RIP GG and VM chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Cute story! I love it! Like how you brought Liz and JESS in! And what I adore the most of anything is the fact that Luke asked Lorelai out so soon! :D :D :D :D :D :D
lukeandlorelai4life chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
i like it, continue please!
chelslee chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
TBC? DUHH YES... UPDATE AND SOON. I HOPE U MAKE THIS A LONG STORY AND THEY GET MARRIED AND SHOW RORY GROWNIN UP AND LORELAI HAVIN ANOTHER KID...LOL...THATD BE GREAT!

UPDATE SOON! I really like this story