Reviews for Musings of a Redhead
ManiacKiller chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
very nicely written~ so angsty ;-; it is kind of funny how they make a single maincharacter go through that much xD haha

well..uuhh..funny in a..bad way xD anyway v.v'' great job :3
Donna Emerald chapter 29 . 2/8/2009
Hi chica,

I was trying to read all your chapters at once and then review but my plan doesn't work properly.

There was another chapter to which I wanted to review earlier this day but I couldn't find the words to describe what I was feeling yet...but no worries...later I'll try again.

At first I didn't like the idea of Cloud wispering Zack's name (I still don't) and I wanted Reno to leave him right then but in the end my "anger" was soothed because Cloud showed how much is was hurt, how much he cared for Reno and how much he is afraid of loosing him. That made me happy because I like the idea of two quite different people being in a relationship, coping with everything what was and is done to them together with each other...that's really cute and totally fluffy but I like it due to life's ability of offering very much lonelineyy and tragedy. Was that too pathetic and sappy? Probably ...but I hope you like reading my review anyway.

Thanks for writing so many wonderful chapters of our favourite couple Reno and Cloud.

Meroko-sama chapter 37 . 11/23/2008
That was the sweetest thing I've read in awhile. So cute!
AnimeDutchess chapter 49 . 5/17/2008
oh wow...very long, and insanely beautiful! you did a wonderful job on this!
Smoothie-chan chapter 49 . 1/29/2008
The last eight or nine chapters made me cry. The Used totally sets the mood for those chapters.

-slaps Cloud across the face for being a dick then gets ass kicked-

;~; Damn you emo-ness.
DeakFrost chapter 49 . 1/27/2008
Wow, this was the most incredible story. I actually really liked how each chapter was disjointed. It was amazing to watch the story unfold and feel what Reno went through in his quest to be with Cloud. It made me laugh and I can admit there were parts that made me cry.

Amazing job.
LoveIsAForceOfNature chapter 49 . 12/6/2007
umm...THANK YOU! I just discovered this amazing collection and enjoyed every word! every angst-filled, laugh-out-loud, "aw"-inducing moment, im quite the cloti fan but boy did you just give tifa a run for her money, lol. Wonderful collection of stories, you should feel so accomplished, Not any writer can make a reader connect to the characters so well, which I'm sure anyone who read this story did. Please keep writing!
FiddleMeMusic chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I want to read your story right now, but i gotta sleep -o-(yawn)

um...thank you for writing this pairing

so polite now, hm...

oh wells, i bow down to you, for completing this

Oh and...ah...write more...i think...

to tired..yea..

Yours Truely-MDK chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
For being no longer than 3 paragraphs...that was bloody brilliant. Beautiful.
Snake in the Grass chapter 49 . 7/4/2007
I love you! You're awesome, what a great drabble series. I'd love to see another chapter, but I think this is a decent ending. Maybe the last chapter doesn't have to be closure-like, it can just be another one of those random little snippet things. Those are excellent.
Liette Rosencrest chapter 49 . 6/30/2007
O Wow,...The Fic is done. It seems so odd. That was a great note to end it on though. I really enjoyed this Fic. Damn great job you did.

I look forward to your future Fics. :)
Toons chapter 49 . 6/27/2007
I could do with a mega long Musings chappy. And besides Bobo, seriously, can you leave it at 49? I think not. It's like having 49 potions in your inventory...YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE MORE! 50 gil was it?
hrist092 chapter 49 . 6/26/2007
Thanks for these wonderful works of art! XD Love yah! Mwah mwah!
belle.nisce chapter 49 . 6/25/2007
AIYA! What a perfect ending, simply perfect. Though I'd like one last bout of Cloud/Reno fuzziness to conclude, this seems to make its conclusion where movies do, at exactly the right time and place, but always leaving the reader wanting more. I love the little details you go into describing everything Reno missed about Cloud, and how it was an addiction.

Mm, you should look up Away From You lyrics by Aphasia (haha, random fact, but I grew up with the drummer in that band! \/) because it fits these last chapters perfectly.

As always, bravo, my dear, bravo.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 49 . 6/25/2007
If that was the last chapter, it would be a great ending. XD Reno, haha. You've come a long way with this story, I enjoyed it a lot! *heart*